Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Online Business and Marketing > Online Business Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 08-08-2009, 12:58 AM

chrisdina is on a distinguished road
Wink 7 Steps to Start Internet Business for Beginners

Starting an online business is not heavy. If you know exactly how to get started you will enjoy them and never thought easily launch internet business. Moreover, after running your internet business and make money, surely you will not want to work offline again.

So, how? My suggestion, follow these easy steps in this sequence to start to build your internet business.

1. Define the goal of Your Business and Budget Fund.

What is the purpose when you start internet business? "Make money" is definitely your answer. I mean, what your internet business goals, to get new customers or to provide services? Or perhaps to provide education on your target market? Or to create an online community? in this stage also specify how much money you will invest. Has a direction and a clear investment budget will make you take more effective steps.

2. Define Target Market

In modern business there is a segmentation or target market. specify clearly who will be your target market. Are all the men and women? How old they are? How do socio-economic conditions and how their earnings? What keywords they use in the regular search engine?
Is it necessary to detail? Yes, more detail is better! The more you understand your target market, the more easy for you to draw them.

3. Know your competitors

Know and understand the market your internet business. How many players in there? How about their products? Market which is still a lot of opportunities? so you can determine where the best position you for success in this market. How to know your competitors, try to check on Alexa.

4. Watch your Marketing Strategy.

people who have a successful business online usually have a good marketing strategy

5. Troubleshooting

The main reason why people buy or use the services you are to solve their problems. Remember this! And ask yourself whether the product you are able to overcome their problems? How does your product do? And whether the solution that you have to offer more value than your competitors?

6. Make your Internet business brand

The first way is from the domain name. This is the difference between your internet business with the other. choose the dot com. Because the internet has been synonymous with the dot com.
In choosing a domain name, there are three trends that I see. The first, usually using the name of the business owners. Second, using the business name. And third, using the keywords most often used by internet users.

Internet branding business process can also be seen from the view (or template web site design, fonts, colors), content (copywriting, articles, podcasts, video), and services.
Not difficult is not it? By applying this sixth step, I believe there will be no more words to say it is difficult to start doing business and make money is abundant.

7. Forget perfection

Do not expect everything to run perfectly, when you pioneer a new business. There will be always problems and obstacles. it is very normal and natural. At the time such as this, realistic attitude and your patience is needed. Or you can see "how to make money that has never yet failed" in programselection.com

see the back of your Internet business conditions and adjust the steps above.

Never Give Up...
Unread 08-21-2009, 01:49 PM

alistercook is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your these important steps to beginners.
I am also a beginner so i am very thankful to you.

Hope you will also help me in near future :)

Unread 08-24-2009, 01:46 AM

chrisdina is on a distinguished road
Wink

your very welcome alistercook...
Unread 09-22-2009, 04:52 PM

alamest is on a distinguished road
It is a great topic post and thanks for sharing this useful step by step process, I have learn something from it.

Thanks
Unread 06-04-2010, 12:59 PM

Shoaibpak is on a distinguished road
Very good information for the beginners and the way you explained it step by step made it easier to understand. Thanks!