Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Small Business and Marketing
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 11-06-2008, 12:18 PM

lucas.dareen is on a distinguished road
Any more choices for a videographer!

Hi everybody, I need to get my financial status in a much better position and for this I am trying various ways. I work as a videographer and upload videos on many sites and have members and visitors watching them. I want to earn some extra cash being on the same base as a videographer but want to know that how I can earn online in the profession I am right now?
Unread 11-08-2008, 07:09 AM

abbey.mac is on a distinguished road
Re:Any more choices for a videographer!

Being a videographer is a good job and since you make videos and upload them on different sites, you must be having quite a good knowledge on video making. As far as video making is concerned, I know a service that offers you the chance to be contacted by marketers who are willing to have their ads embedded in your videos so that they get a better commercial value and you get the payment as per the decided terms. There has to be an intention made to the marketer to make the desired specified by the marketer and after the approval you can publish the videos with the ads so that you get your payment as per the terms. Have a try at this; hope you will get good bargains here.