Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Investing - Markets, Real Estate and Trading > Real Estate > General Real Estate Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 10-01-2010, 03:57 AM

RJPuno is on a distinguished road
US Real Estate

Hi everyone,

My name is Rj and joined to forum recently. I want to learn more about real estate in US because I've recently been working on a project that requires knowledge of this market. I've been learning a lot about sales, financing and general geo targeted markets in the area since I'm working on some outsourced processes for a local client with SEO, design and copywriting.

We've notice a nice increase in their lead generation and their online presence with our help. I wanted to find out if this market could benefit from our services in other related geo located areas.

Thank you for welcoming me to this forum and I look forward to participating in the conversation with all of you.

Nice to meet everyone!

Rj Puno

_____

American managed outsourced SEO, link building and content writing services by educated and native English speakers in the Philippines - get the help you need today.
Unread 10-18-2010, 10:34 AM

dohardmoney.com is on a distinguished road
Loans for Real Estate Investments

The right choice is Hard Money Loans for Fix and Flip Real Estate Investments!
What to do if someone is new in fix and flip real estate investments and wondering how to get funding - actually short term funding. Hard money lenders are the right choice if it comes to fix and flip loans. Hard money lenders are basically designed to do short-term financing for real estate investors and basically they lend based upon the assets regardless of your credit as long as you don
Unread 11-02-2010, 09:37 PM

Mreese601 is on a distinguished road
Oh yes that's a hot market right now. In the u.s.a. their are a ton of foreclosures which leads to real estate investing.
Unread 08-25-2011, 03:18 PM

Nicholas_B is on a distinguished road
US Real Estate

Location is key when choose any retail estate, look for company in area that local trend have been increased or not has decreased as other states in the U.S.A for example Texas. And the above comment will also help. There have been lots f forecloses recently and is an idea way to pick up cheaper real estate.