Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Online Business and Marketing > Other Marketing Strategies
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 11-01-2008, 01:51 PM

Elmer is on a distinguished road
What are the best ways to market your products?

Hi everyone, I have a new product that I would like to make popular online. It is an accessory for the feminine market and has its other ranges too. I have planned a website for that and would be soon going online with that, I would like to know the strategies that people employ at different times in order to market their products. I myself have some planned in the schedule, but it would be interesting if I could get some more ideas from the members here so that I can try the better ones that interest me the most.

Thanks in advance
Unread 11-19-2008, 12:12 AM

lawrancerichardson is on a distinguished road
The online marketing is gaining its craze day by day. But the one thing that is important is to get security of your data while making online payments. The SSL certificate is to confirm your data security while doing online payments. This gives the customer complete satisfaction for online shopping so as in order to make the payments online. Hence there is nothing to get worried about the security of your data while doing online payments.

Unread 11-20-2008, 08:12 AM

lawrancerichardson is on a distinguished road
There are many ways that you can adopt to make your product popular online.You can go for social bookmarking, offering bonuses on the products, affiliate programs and such sort of things.As far as concerned on the website security, it is an important feature to help the users realize the standards maintained by you.If you adopt for an online payment system, then I would advice the purchase of an SSL Certificate that would enable the users data to be encrypted while being transferred to the server and will facilitate .
Unread 12-05-2008, 05:16 AM

andrewlm is on a distinguished road
Social bookmarking is a good idea. I think Email campaign will also help you and contact the blogger who is related to your business. That will definitely increase your .
Unread 12-17-2008, 05:59 AM

Jolie is on a distinguished road
Hi,
I am Jolie. I know few ways to market your product:

Create simple direct mail pieces

Send customers an e-mail newsletter

Take your marketing message with you

Build a simple website

|
|
Unread 01-20-2009, 07:04 AM

Marky is on a distinguished road
There are many strategies available to market the product. You can go for internet marketing or email marketing. You can also go for strategies like giving discounts or giving bonuses

Unread 03-16-2009, 04:57 AM

alistercook is on a distinguished road
Door to door
Billboards
Flyers

Advertising services and products online is fairly easy. There is no 'best' way but it is to use all the affordable ways to get good results.
Unread 04-09-2009, 01:21 AM

irwa82 is on a distinguished road
Hi,

There are lots of great ways that you can promote your web site and your products online and many of them are free.

You can go to article directories like and write articles about your products and how they benefit people with a link to your web site at the end of the article.

You can also go to online forums where people talk about subjects that are relevant to your products and answer questions helping people out with a link to your site in your signature.

There are also ways to promote your web site offline such as putting flyers under car windshields or even handing them to people on a busy street.

Anyway I hope some of these ideas are helpful to you.

Yours Sincerely,
Anthony Irwin