Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > High Risk/Yield Investing > Autosurf and Manual Surf
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 09-14-2009, 12:28 AM

strosdegoz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to strosdegoz Send a message via Yahoo to strosdegoz Send a message via Skype™ to strosdegoz
Thumbs up AdFlasher - Get paid to view ads

Hi Friends
Adflasher is really great and fun, it works amazingly and i've been paid 3 times already.
You can get paid to Alertpay.
No need to refer others (see it yourself).

Its as easy as Buying Ad Packs and in less than an Hour you can double your money.
Tha packs are limited so get yours.

You should really try this one for only $15.
Click here to join

AdFlasher pays consumers for viewing advertisements while providing advertisers cost effective demographically targeted ad impressions and traffic. Bridging advertisers and consumers allows our members to profit from the advertising dollars which would otherwise be absorbed by costly publishers and our advertisers to profit from an attentive, targeted, purchase-ready consumer audience.

Here's how it works
Advertisers purchase advertisements which are displayed in our Ad Viewer. The Ad Viewer displays ads to consumers and verifies that they are paying attention. Advertiser funds are paid to the consumer for each completed Ad View. There are numerous ways you earn extra income with AdFlasher; for yourself or your business.

Only AdFlasher offers:

* Earn up to $15.00 Per Hour
* $1.50 Signup Bonus
* $1.50 Invitation Bonus
* 10% Referral Commissions
* Targeted CPM Advertising
* Guaranteed Consumer Attention
* Guaranteed 4.6% CTR
* Lifetime Directory Listings

Click here to join
Unread 09-14-2009, 02:47 AM

chrisdina is on a distinguished road
have you withdraw your money?how much?
Unread 09-14-2009, 06:31 AM

Send a message via MSN to strosdegoz Send a message via Yahoo to strosdegoz Send a message via Skype™ to strosdegoz
Hey Chrisdina, i just started but i am almost done, will request a payout and post it here.

I also referred others, i know a bunch of people that got paid already but i am testing it myself
Unread 09-15-2009, 06:59 AM

If anyone sent in a Support ticket make sure to go to Support and see if they replied already.
Mine was answered pretty fast but there is no notification so i wasn't aware.

Unread 09-16-2009, 09:52 PM

View Packs are now available, they have been available for around an hour or so!
Unread 09-17-2009, 09:30 PM

AdFlasher.net Important Update - 09/17/2009

We have been listening to feedback and reviewing the situation with View Packs. Since View Pack sales are limited based on Ad Pack sales it has become nearly impossible to purchase them. We understand it's not fair for us to create a situation where members have to constantly check the Buy View Packs page to see if any are available.

Consequently we have explored numerous other options. These options included auctions, reservation systems, random allocation and a few others. We were not satisfied that any of these options were the best solution.

We have reviewed our business model and have decided to make Ad Views free. Each completed view will pay $0.10. These free Ad Views will be assigned to members on a weekly basis based on Ad Pack sales from the previous week. Members may now upgrade and create a premium account. Premium members will receive free Ad Views with a higher priority. Premium memberships are $60 and expire 1 year from the date of purchase.

Additionally, we are aware that none of you are happy about the pending funds. With this new system your earnings from completed views will be available immediately. There will no longer be any pending funds.

If you still have pending funds in your account please be advised that you will be paid as per the original terms. AdFlasher.net is a new concept in advertising delivery and we might not get things right the first time. We are confident that this new model will allow us to grow and will dramatically increase the speed that pending funds are released.

Normally with a change such as this we would release advance notice. In our case it was important that we move fast in order to do what was best for our existing user base. Referral commissions have not changed. You will receive referral commissions on all premium membership purchases at the standard rate of 10%.

Happy Flashing
The AdFlasher Team
Unread 09-18-2009, 02:39 PM

Members with Pending funds may now use them for a Premium Membership. Simply access your My Account homepage and click "Upgrade Now" to complete the process.

I am going to wait and request a cashout, first i want to get paid and then i will consider anything else.
Unread 09-22-2009, 01:53 AM

Hello everyone.

Just to let you know that if you joined ADflsher and paid and never
made a cent you can always request a refund.

They are willing to send you a refund but they will close your account.
Personally i don't care if they close my account i rather get my money
back.

So log into your account, click on Support and send a ticket and add your
receipt and that should do.

Regards