Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Online Business and Marketing > Make Money Online
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 11-25-2008, 02:47 PM

dollardevil is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Marketing

Have an interest making money online, with the least amount of money upfront possible? With a desire to learn, and small web hosting fee's you can easily become a successful affiliate marketer.

Affiliate Marketing is basically promoting products on your website and profiting on the referral or commission rewarded for your work. It's easy, requires limited knowledge, and is a fast moving market. Getting started in affiliate marketing is free, because companies want you to promote their products, and will reward you for the results you give them.

Still interested? I run a website on the topic of making money online, with smaller sub categories branching off into affiliate marketing.

Check it out. It's easy, affordable, and easy enough new entrepreneurs can have their foot in the door in days.

Warm Regards,

Dave
Unread 12-14-2008, 05:53 AM

Brent78 is on a distinguished road
Yes, affiliate marketing works. Many people earn a good living from it. I personally bring in a decent percentage of income from doing this.

It is hard work, especially at first, and you have to know what you are doing. I have two suggestions. First, join the Warrior Forum (free). This is a forum where Internet marketers hang out and exchange information. It is excellent you need to be there because the members have much to teach you. It is all free.

Unread 01-31-2009, 01:24 PM

abbey.mac is on a distinguished road
Yes, affiliate marketing works. Many people earn a good living from it. I personally bring in a decent percentage of income from doing this.

It is hard work, especially at first, and you have to know what you are doing. I have two suggestions. First, join the Warrior Forum (free). This is a forum where Internet marketers hang out and exchange information. It is excellent you need to be there because the members have much to teach you. It is all free.

Secondly, I am giving away a document called Twenty-Two Steps to Making Money Online. It tells you exactly what to do to start selling affiliate products and to make money from doing it. One of the members of the Warrior Forum wrote this guide for his friend who was getting started. He is allowing us to give it away to other newcomers. It cannot be sold, but I can give it to you. The link to the Warrior Forum and to the twenty-two step guide is below. You are welcome to give the guide to other people also if you wish.

Good luck.

Unread 04-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Moderated Member

emily.keith is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure about Affiliate Marketing but I do know of a opportunity that you can start making money the same day. And there is nothing to sell just help people like yourself. My wife and I started in Sept. 07 and it's the best decision we have ever made!!! Our two sons just quit college to do it also.
Due to yahoo guidelines you will have to email me direct and I will give you a site to explore and you be the judge for yourself, good luck.

Last edited by emily.keith : 04-28-2009 at 02:53 PM.
Unread 04-08-2009, 09:03 AM

Robert54 is on a distinguished road
there are none.....

If you have been reading this section for ANY period of time you'd know that...

They are ALL scams... ALL OF THEM..

_______________--
Unread 05-23-2009, 07:10 AM

martina4520 is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Marketing

Secondly, I am giving away a document called Twenty-Two Steps to Making Money Online. It tells you exactly what to do to start selling affiliate products and to make money from doing it. One of the members of the Warrior Forum wrote this guide for his friend who was getting started. He is allowing us to give it away to other newcomers. It cannot be sold, but I can give it to you. The link to the Warrior Forum and to the twenty-two step guide is below. You are welcome to give the guide to other people also if you wish.

Good luck.

Unread 06-13-2009, 09:48 PM

morsh33 is on a distinguished road
hey all,

I feel that the best way to advertise anything, whether its a website or a product for free, is to list it in those free classifieds websites. I mostly post my products at , or , and . It is easy because the more ads you post there, the better it will show up on those big engines such as google or yahoo. This method has been working wonders for me. Just wanted to share that with all of you on here.

Thanks
Unread 08-30-2009, 11:29 PM

chrisdina is on a distinguished road
Wink

thanks morsh33..for the information.
Unread 11-24-2009, 09:43 PM

No Scams 4 U is on a distinguished road
Not True! You can make money affiliate marketing.
Unread 07-20-2010, 08:38 PM

Shoaibpak is on a distinguished road
Most of them just are scam. However, you can make money through affiliate marketing if you know the right place.
Unread 07-29-2010, 12:20 PM

umerbcool is on a distinguished road
I agree most of them are scam but there are websites who will pay. Before signing up for any program search for them online.
Unread 07-30-2010, 05:26 AM

Nicholas_B is on a distinguished road
my friend got duped by a scam and he lost a bit of money and has since leard from it.
Do check and amke sure its legit
Unread 08-04-2010, 06:02 AM

Shoaibpak is on a distinguished road
It really works and I'm also making a nice income with it.

Last edited by Shoaibpak : 08-10-2010 at 05:19 AM.
Unread 08-12-2010, 11:59 PM

Mreese601 is on a distinguished road
Yea you right about that I was posting some ads on craigslist and I didn't even think that they will show up in the search engine. That's goes for twitter so that's why I tweet everyday.
Unread 11-16-2010, 01:34 AM

whyseee is on a distinguished road
Scam?

From what I've read, it seems legitimate online business for me.

This is just one of the articles that I've read:

What do you think?
Unread 11-16-2010, 01:35 AM

whyseee is on a distinguished road
Tell me more about craiglist.
Unread 07-25-2011, 06:57 AM

Nicholas_B is on a distinguished road
I agree not all of them are scams.. If other websites are contacting you and willing to pay you for advertising space then why not? What is put up can always be brought back down so if you dont get paid for the ad after the first day then take it down. Simple. Affliate marketing can be a great way to make money.