Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Investing - Markets, Real Estate and Trading > Stock Markets and Trading > Stock Picks
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 08-10-2007, 11:56 AM

peppy is on a distinguished road
ECCI - Ecoloclean Industries - Hurricane play that may take off soon

ECCI - Ecoloclean Industries

This one has been down all summer, but there is indication that a turnaround is here. The heart of hurricane season is just about here and there is good news with the company. Do your Due Diligence on this stock and decide for yourself.

As of now, a strong support for this stock is building at the .020 range, which is near the 52 week low. MACD indicator is diverging and is showing a steady growth along a trend line as is the RSI indicator. If you know anything about stock analysis, these are perfect ingredients for a breakout given the timing of hurricane season and the current news out for this stock. Stocks like these are best when you buy in low like this and get in early (buy low sell high). This is all IMO so do your own research ;)

I would have told my buddies over at HSM forum about this, but I was banned for the month trying to earn credits here (great program by the way), so no one knows about this research (because I just now pointed out the indicators).
Unread 08-13-2007, 05:10 PM

OK, looks like we had MASSIVE gains today in this stock, just what I was predicting at the end of the day last friday, get ready for even more because this is a hurricane play and the peak of hurricane season is still on it's way and storms are brewing in the atlantic.

Here is the chart for today, anyone who has been watching this stock, that a look at THIS:

If anyone has some good picks, feel free to post them on our forums, we need more traffic! Hope this has helped someone make money today. For all you penny stock skeptics, this was a 50% gain today that was easily foreseen.

Last edited by peppy : 08-13-2007 at 05:14 PM.
Unread 08-17-2007, 01:47 PM

I would start to keep an eye on this one again, if you sold out when it reached 3 cents the other day which you should have done, it is now down and ready for a load up. Buy when this thing is at a low.

As you may have known, hurricane dean is churning towards the gulf coast and could hit Texas as a category 4 storm as early as Tuesday evening. If that were to happen, this stock may jump up 100% or more. When hurricane Katrina hit, this stock went up almost 2000%, thats how volatile this stock can be during hurricane season.

This is all IMO, so do your own research as always and keep this stock on your watch list.
Unread 09-03-2007, 09:44 AM

I have officially left this stock and gone into another stock due to dilution. It may come up a little more, but if you are still in this and want to stay in this stock rather than a smaller float hurricane stock such as BUGS or WEGI, then this would probably be the last run to stay in if category 5 Felix comes near.
Unread 09-03-2007, 10:52 AM

Peak of hurricane season chart

This may be of benefit to those who are in the hurricane stocks, The peak of hurricane season is september 10th and this is usually the time that the hurricane stocks start to really decend because of winter, meaning no more hurricanes. Usually during the mid to late september, you will want to start being cautious and get out, especially when the stocks start going down, because when they start going down, they will fall as quickly as the hurricane season chart below:

This is all IMO of course.