Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Forum Community Discussions and Announcements > Advertisements and Promotion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 11-15-2009, 02:59 PM

sanne is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Randomizers Pay All My Bills! Money Making Made Easy!

How about something REAL that just plain delivers? Does watching the same select group of people rake in fists full of cash just make you sick to your stomach? Are you ready to toss your PC into oncoming traffic because of all the weak offers that get shoved down your throat every day?

Here's an original thought! How about something REAL that just plain delivers? If your tired of all the bills, credit cards, mortgage, rent, car payments, food, gas expenses, etc, then you
Unread 11-16-2009, 07:34 AM

bobgruhl is on a distinguished road
Really?

How do I know all these sites will pay? How long must I wait for any payments? After being burned so many times, I don't have much faith in these any more. Prove to me otherwise.
Thanks.
Unread 11-16-2009, 01:46 PM

sanne is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I too have been scammed by so many online programs. I started joining a few randomizers because the risk of the investment was small so i figured if i didn't make any money, i didn't lose alot like other programs that i paid $50, $100, $200 etc to get into.

I started doing a little advertising and also purchased a little extra weights with the randomizers and then i started seeing money coming in. I now earn enough every month to pay all my bills, be home with my kids and extra money left over every month.

Randomizers do work if you put in a little effort and purchase some of the inexpensive weight rotations. Hope this helps. I wish you much success in everything you do.