Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Forum Community Discussions and Announcements > Advertisements and Promotion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 03-30-2009, 12:32 PM

strosdegoz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to strosdegoz Send a message via Yahoo to strosdegoz Send a message via Skype™ to strosdegoz
Sonoran Bloom - www.sonoranbloom.com/13191990

Products :
Nopalea
The power of Nopal cactus
Nopalea (N?-pah lay
Unread 04-05-2009, 04:23 PM

Send a message via MSN to strosdegoz Send a message via Yahoo to strosdegoz Send a message via Skype™ to strosdegoz
Below you can find the contest details. **For more information Contact Me**

Project: Nopalea™ Explosion Details
March 26 – June 29, 2009

Cash Prizes:

1st Place $10,000.00 USD

2nd – 4th Place $5,000.00 USD each

5th – 10th Place $1,000.00 USD each

There will also be a special prize awarded for all those who meet the minimum four point qualification explained below.

For new Affiliate Members who enroll during the contest period, in order to qualify for cash prizes you must enroll through the Sonoran Bloom™ Affiliate Member Starter Kit and have at least one bottle of Nopalea on Autoship throughout the contest period.

Existing Affiliate Members who have enrolled prior to March 26th can qualify by buying the Starter Kit or one case (4 bottles) of Nopalea. Plus you will need to have at least a minimum of one bottle of Nopalea on Autoship throughout the contest period.

*Starter Kits must be purchased by telephone only for existing Affiliate Members.

*Your Nopalea order can be combined with your existing TriVita Autoship order.

All cash prizes will be awarded July 1, 2009 or upon completion of contest audit. You will need a minimum of twelve contest points for cash prizes and four contest points for the special prize to be announced. In the event of a tie the winners will be decided based on the total volume generated from new Affiliate Members enrolled during the contest period.

Here are the Qualification Details to maintain an Active Account.

Qualifying for the Income Accelerator Bonus is easy! Simply do one
of the following:

1. Buy at least 1 case of Nopalea (4 bottles)
and have a minimum monthly Autoship order of Nopalea (equivalent to 40 VitaPoints).
This offer will expire at the end of April, so
act quickly!

or

2. Buy a $35 Sonoran Bloom Starter Kit and have a minimum monthly Autoship order of Nopalea (equivalent to 40 VitaPoints)
Unread 04-26-2009, 08:26 PM

TRIVITA'S 5 PHASES

This is a very special time in the history of TriVita. We all have a ground floor opportunity with the new Sonoran Bloom product. EVERYONE on our team including brand new members can build a big business in a short period of time.

Each phase will build on the previous one to produce an even bigger opportunity as time goes on. We are already into Phase 1 and we are seeing the big growth. Phase 2 starts on Tuesday, April 28. Phases 3 and 4 start in the next 3-5 months, and then Phase 5 sometime in 2010 which will be here before we know it.

NOW really is the BEST TIME to build TriVita. The people who TAKE ACTION now will be the people with large businesses in a short period of time.

>>> Click this link to hear more about the Five Phases and much more: <<<

By the way, we can now set up retail stores to sell all TriVita products!! This has huge potential. We talked a lot about this on the team call, and look for more information coming soon on this exciting development!

"The information shared in today's training call is absolutely awesome. Woooow! I feel like I was a farmer, two hundred some years back, rushing to the wild wild west, trying to claim as many thousands of acres of land as I can." - Quote from Bill who is a member of our team!

**Phase 1** - Sonoran Bloom Nopalea product launch and new Share & Earn commissions with weekly payouts - March 26

- already TriVita's #3 best selling product even though it isn't in the product catalogs yet and the infomercials haven't started
- amazing health benefits coming from this product
- simply give somebody a DVD and follow up with them 24-48 hours later

**Phase 2** - 30 city tour across the U.S., Canada and Hawaii - starts April 28
- Michael Ellison (Founder & CEO) and Dr. Minshew (Chief Science Officer) will be at each event and will be sharing the Sonoran Bloom story and opportunity with your prospects
- no cost for your prospects to attend the events and everyone will receive a bottle of the new Sonoran Bloom product at no cost
- you can have prospects from all over the country attend at different locations
- big business building tool for everyone

**Phase 3** - We can buy the commissions rights to Nopalea customers which will also be business prospects - August / September / October
- Nopalea customers are projected to have a higher re-order rate since it's a new product with no competition and gives amazing health benefits
- the business opportunity will also be mentioned so in addition they will be business leads
- some customers will sign up as Affiliate Members so it's a very powerful business building tool

**Phase 4** - Two new Sonoran Bloom products (gel and multi-vitamin) - Galaxy of Stars event from October 1-3

- this is an expansion of the Sonoran Bloom product line
- will offer a complete line of nutrition products under the Sonoran Bloom name
- many new Nopalea customers will want to buy these new products

**Phase 5** - International Expansion - coming in 2010
- TriVita is looking to expand to several countries in the coming years and will begin this in 2010
- huge potential with thousands of new people joining who never had the opportunity before
- even if you don't know anyone in a new country that has opened up, somebody in your group may have good contacts so now is the time to grow your business
Unread 05-04-2009, 07:58 PM

I took the time to listen to the Nopalea Audio on a CD that i received and i have to say its amazing.
I really loved the story on how they found it.

Check for
to see what other have to see about this great product.
Unread 05-09-2009, 07:46 PM

Trivita is definitely an Amazing business.
Been paid twice this month already to my BankAccount payments are always delivered on time.
The Member Acquisition Program is working great, i had a member upgrade and receive his customers
just few minutes later, 2 of them already re-ordered some more products as they liked what they got.

Its amazing to have Trivita do all the Advertising to our Customers / Members for us.
(Get paid weekly with SonoranBloom Share & Earn)
Unread 05-14-2009, 11:58 PM

Hey everyone, just got my Mail today and i am amazed by the quality of the materials included in the SonoranBloom Starter Kit, its amazing and everything is of exceptional quality.

Today also i have my first doze of Nopalea, it taste great i wanted to drink the whole bottle :P
The DVD inside the Starter Kit also looks pretty good and gets you started right away, there is no way you can get lost here, they guide you success right from the beginning.

I'm Glad to be part of this Company and Amazing Opportunity!!!
Unread 07-27-2009, 06:57 PM

New TriVita T-Shirts for us to purchase / gift / promote our business.
Great idea and tool, looks very good.

Unread 07-31-2009, 07:02 PM

Nopalea Infomercial Update
Unread 10-03-2009, 09:41 AM

Answers to Your Nopalea Questions

With a new product comes questions about why, when and how to use it. The more popular the product is, the more frequently the questions are repeated. In this Weekly Wellness Report I have attempted to answer some of the more common questions about this wonderful anti-inflammatory product.

How much sugar, salt and iron are in Nopalea?
Nopalea™ contains NO ADDED SUGAR. It is naturally sweet. Yet it is still low-calorie and low-carbohydrate. Interestingly, the calories and carbohydrates will change from batch to batch depending on the harvest. Nopalea is "wildcrafted," meaning that Nopalea is not cultivated, and no fertilizers, pesticides or chemicals of any kind are ever used - ever! It is harvested from the Sonoran Desert by natives just as it has been for thousands of years. Since it is not cultivated, the concentration of sugars and minerals in the plant change depending on how much rain we have that year. The label will accurately reflect the concentration of constituents for that harvest.

One challenge is that Nopalea is the first product of its kind. Therefore, no "standards" data existed before we created them. So, label changes happen because we created the testing standards to accurately measure the rare and powerful constituents of Nopalea.

Will Nopalea interfere with my medications?
Your physician and pharmacist know you best - ask them! We will say this: With over 200 papers published on the benefits of the Nopal cactus superfruit in human health, we have not found even one negative reaction or drug interaction. The only caution we discovered concerns the blood-thinner warfarin (Coumadin).

If you take warfarin you need to speak with your pharmacist. Nopalea is a fruit juice. In rare instances, people on warfarin will be restricted from consuming fruit juices for a short time while their medication stabilizes. Only your physician and pharmacist know if you should be restricted from fruit juices at this time, so ask them before you take it. But we have not found a single instance of drug interaction in the medical literature; Nopalea should be very safe.

How much Nopalea can I take in a day?
The label recommends one to three ounces daily. This is based on minimum amounts in otherwise healthy people. However, the greater the level of your inflammation, the more anti-inflammatory strategies you will need. That makes sense, doesn't it? You wouldn't want to quench a forest fire with a single bucket of water!

One Member was experiencing a flare-up of a rheumatoid disorder. She had taken many remedies - prescription and non-prescription - and had seen chiropractors, acupuncturists and massage therapists. She had been in an unbroken cycle of pain for 18 months. She took additional ounces daily and broke the cycle of inflammation and pain in about three weeks. She continues to take it daily with no known adverse effects. And she is pain free.

In the early pilot trials of Nopalea we gave our test subjects 16 ounces daily. Not only did they not experience any known negative effects, their blood work universally improved.

Conclusion
So many of the maladies we suffer from today are related to inflammation. Nopalea contains Betalains; Betalains quench inflammation. Testimonials from around North America report amazing improvement in well-being with Nopalea. Science from around the world details the astounding health benefits from Betalains found in the Nopal cactus. Both scientific and empirical reports tell us that Nopalea is safe and effective in promoting wellness. Enjoy Nopalea often. I promise: we won't run out!
Unread 11-01-2009, 04:26 PM

Lots of growth last month and Trivita is still the #1 Business in my portfolio.
Long Term and always improving.

There are no more fees to sign up for Trivita, just get 1 bottle of Nopalea on Autoship and
you are Share & Earn qualified you can start to purchase MAP customers right away and earn
commissions.