Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Forum Community Discussions and Announcements > Advertisements and Promotion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 09-23-2008, 11:43 AM

PatrickS is on a distinguished road
Build a Free opt-in leads list! Sign up Free - Get free training!

Hello! How are you?

Do you want traffic?

Yes

No, You don't.

You don't want traffic.

You want leads. Not traffic. You don't care how many doggon people come and look at your website and offer. You want people to come and BUY.

You want people who are interested in what you have to offer to come and look. You don't want a person who is looking for shoes to look at your MLM offer because there is practically no chance of them actually taking you up on your offer. There are few ways of getting leads. Of getting people who would possibly be interested in your offer exposed to your offer.

The best way, up till now, was purchasing leads. They cost money. Highly targeted leads are expensive but worth it.

There is also another way.

You've probably heard about services that say you can automatically build massive opt-in leads list that you can email X times a week.

Well the problem with most of those is that you get swamped with emails from your up-line.

Well, not with this great service.

It's called AdsAndCash -

It gives you $250 worth of free advertising when you sign up and has a limit of emails that your up-line can email you per week. No swamping for you.

There is also another good service that I use. It will swamp you with emails so if you don't want to take the 10 seconds to delete the emails and still get the good information that comes with being a member then don't bother with this service.

It's called ListDotCom -

Hopefully the offer below will get you interested if you're not already.

If you sign up under me (For either of the services) I will personally train you and give you over 10 free high quality IM ebooks. I will show you how to build a big list of people.

Thank you so much, good luck and God Bless ya!
Patrick Smith