Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Online Business and Marketing > Make Money Online
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 07-22-2008, 07:41 PM

champion77 is on a distinguished road
I finally found something that makes me money

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum. I thought I would share a search engine that is making me money.

People searches are huge, making up about 30% of online searches. So I ran into this "niche search engine" that pays you when people buy results of people searches by name, Social Security number or phone. People can buy background checks as well. They can even find unlisted people. It gives your customers a free search plus opportunities to buy stuff. It is unique.

Well, here is my experience so far: I have been marketing it since the 16th at $3/day in Adwords and have made $85.00. That's approx. $3.50 for every $1.00 I have spent on advertising. I am only eleven days into it, but I am sold.

It solves the problem most aspiring salespeople run into where you get a hop link and try to sell it in Adwords. Everyone else is, too! So this search engine gives you a niche on the web.

In all likelihood, it is not going to make most people millionaires, so don't get too starry-eyed, but it can net a really good monthly income. It requires patience, but it really is working for me.

The links are in my signature.
Many Thanks