Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Forum Community Discussions and Announcements > Big Money Discussions > General Discussion and Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 03-21-2010, 03:32 AM

miti88 is on a distinguished road
Why Do Online Marketers Fail ?

Some people earn a big money online and other people fails.But why? Because they have the information and the tools what other people do not.
When I first heard about online money making I heard that online money making is the best way to get rich working from home just a few hours per day. Now I know that it is not at all true. I worked too much, and I didn
Unread 03-24-2010, 11:39 AM

MBCUK is on a distinguished road
I've also found that people fail to convert leads.. Its all well and good promoting a business but if you dont have a point of conversion you might gain some interest but it wont last long.. Communication is the key
Unread 03-29-2010, 06:29 PM

Royll is on a distinguished road
I believe it's more to people not understanding what they are joining and not being able to work together.

You have groups that make everything that comes along the internet look bad because they are looking for a quick buck.

You have marketers selling products that they have never used are even understand.

You have peoples uplines not even communicating with their downlines and trying to help them.

This is just a few to add to what has already been spoken.
Unread 08-10-2010, 10:37 PM

PotOfGold is on a distinguished road
Online Marketers or Internet Marketing really is a high paying job or business if you know what you're doing and doing it right. Most of the time it will take you months to build a stable business and get to earn the desired amount you've been targeting. It's a long process of learning and working around the business. Just be patient and definitely you'll get there. Continue reading stuff about IM and it well really help especially from forums.

Cheers!
Unread 08-19-2010, 05:31 AM

NewHyipGirl is on a distinguished road
You should understand what you do and why you do and you should know how to do it correctly not to fail.