Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Business and Personal - Money Management and Protection Tools > Credit and Finance > General Credit and Finance Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 10-13-2010, 10:13 PM

AlSos is on a distinguished road
"Bad Credit" Credit Cards: How You Can Avoid High Fees

[b]Individuals with problematic credit histories often suffer unfairly from high mortgage, insurance, and car loan rates. On top of that, they have difficulty getting approved for credit cards. The whole situation can get extremely frustrating. Frequently, I get emails from consumers wondering what they can do to rebuild their credit. The first thing I tell them is to get a credit card designed for people with bad credit. The second thing I tell them is written in bold: READ THE FINE PRINT.

There are only a limited number of credit cards for individuals with bad credit. At first glance, many look the same. They all help build and rebuild your credit by reporting to the major credit bureaus on a monthly basis. They all provide you with the Visa or Mastercard you need to make many purchases. And they are all necessary evils that can save you thousands of dollars in mortgage and car loan rates in the future. However, you must read the fine print before applying for one of these credit cards, as they often charge high yearly fees, set-up fees, and even monthly fees. Here, I will examine a few examples of charges current
Unread 12-10-2010, 07:22 AM

peter2010 is on a distinguished road
Cool information!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 03-20-2011, 01:22 PM
Moderated Member

emily.keith is on a distinguished road
Despite what the scam artists want you to believe, the hard truth is it is not going to happen
Unread 11-28-2011, 12:46 PM

Nicholas_B is on a distinguished road
There are some great points here however i do feel that there are others ways to avoid high fees - its just a matter of managing your finances better and trying to regain where you are. its not an easy process but something that can be achieved.