Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > High Risk/Yield Investing > Other Investments
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 11-10-2009, 03:03 PM

soulmarket is on a distinguished road
A financial vehicle for the small investor to build capiltal

Mcs Atm - Daily Variable 30days - AP, LR + Principal back

I found this Program and seem to me very interesting.

MCS Gold Offer:

Start Guide:
Step 1 - Register MCS ATM Account

Step 2 - Deposit Funds
Procedure:
Step 3 - Order Package
Procedure:
*** Special Note ***
If you continue to use MCS ATM to a point
where your MCS ATM Cash-Out Totals $800 or More,
MCS ATM Admin. will ask you to consider participating
in their FXOpen Managed Program.

Site link:
Unread 11-12-2009, 04:02 PM

I`m in with an $ 25 order I will get 100% interest every 30days.

Unread 11-13-2009, 05:43 AM

MCS ATM Daily `update` Nov 12, 2009
Fri, November 13, 2009 2:35:04 AM

Daniel has devised a super good filter for our trading system, we are so excited , and hopefully beginning with
new trades tonight you will be also I think I even managed to get the dates right tonight!

Daily % Increase on the accounts Nov 12 6 PM EST 2.78%

Increase Nov 11 6 PM EST 6.21%
IIncrease Nov 10 6 PM EST 1.97%
IDecrease Nov 9 6 PM EST -0.29% minus
IIncrease Nov 6 6 PM EST 2.41%
Increase Nov 5 6 PM EST 2.82%
Increase Nov 4 6 PM EST 3.01%
Decrease Nov 3 6 PM EST -2.13% (minus)
Increase Nov 2 6 PM EST 1.68%
Increase Oct 30 6 PM EST 1.98%
Increase Oct 29 6 PM EST 3.61%
Increase Oct 28 6 PM EST 4.01%
Increase Oct 27 6 PM EST 1.19%
Increase Oct 26 6 PM EST 3.45%
Increase Oct 23 6 PM EST 2.27
Increase Oct 22 6 PM EST 3.31%
Increase Oct 21 6 PM EST 2.71%
Increase Oct 20 6 PM EST 3.16%
Decrease Oct 19 6 PM EST -1.08% (minus)
Increase Oct 16 4 PM EST 4.11%
Decrease Oct 15 6 PM EST -1.32% (minus)
Increase Oct 14 6 PM EST 5.23%
Increase Oct 13 6 PM EST 5.45%
Increase Oct 12 6 PM EST 5.18%

A few FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

1. IF we open our own trading account, is it a totally passive opportunity as far as the account holder is concerned - the account is operated by Elite Forex ? All the account holder has to do is count their money ?

Yes, we only need your login to the account registered with us as your agent. We can add a stats page for you so you can view the trading, for simplicity but you do not need to run or do anything.

2. Might there be a liability beyond the amount in the account - eg in cases of Margin Calls etc (I'm not sure how this works) - I can understand my account possibly being wiped out, but I wouldn't want to be exposed to any liabilities greater than that.

Liability is what is deposited at max. You can never lose more than what you have deposited. (No credits). I recommend you take some out every month without killing the growth of the account, perhaps 50% of profits,you decide. You cannot ever withdraw so that your balance would go below the $500, or we
could not continue to trade it.

3. How are the signals generated - what EAs/Robots/Software etc are you using?

100% robot, but is very far from normal logic EA (Expert Advisor). It's fully mathematical, and as we spread it over many pairs it can reap amazing rewards.

4. I don't have $500 right now, what can I do?

That is why was created, so that you can start with as little as $25 and build up to opening your own account.

5. Is there a guarantee that I won't lose my funds?
This is the real world of Forex Trading, there is risk and no guarantees. It's a great system, it makes good returns, we don't take unnecessary, stupid trades based on what we "think" will happen. It's a mathematical system, so there are a lot of trades, we spread it out over multiple currencies. What we can guarantee is that you are in control of your funds and that we have what we believe to be a good system, the rest we have no control over.

6. Do you have a referral plan?
Yes we do,currently our max amount of return is $10,000 monthly ($5,000 doubled) . We will add $1000.00 to your max amount of return for every referral entry into the MCS ATM program. * Certain Rules apply

If you refer one person that makes a spend, your max amount of return will be $11,000.00 ( $5,500.00 doubled)

If you refer two people that make a spend your max amount of return will be $12,000.00 ($6,000.00 doubled)

7. Why are you doing this?

The main reason is this is our dream. To make a difference, to do something that really matters to people. Our system is good, but it requires more starting capital than the people who need it most can afford, so we came up with the idea of you being able to start with as little as $25 and we would earn the money for you to be able to get started. Our dream is for you to be able to control your own funds, to withdraw when you need to, and to raise your standard of living so that there are none of those scary times when the month is longer than the money. The reason we worked so hard on perfecting this system is that we didn't want to do any more MLM or "programs" ourselves.

8.What will you do if you do not make 100% in 30 days?

What can we do but tell the truth? You see what we make, we show you the trade, and we post the % daily. It's not like we could hide it the last day of the month, If we have a month where we don't make 100% you will know in advance, we will tell you, we made XX % this month, do you want us to send you this amount

9.Regarding the daily earnings report that is sent out, It isn't going to equal 100% if it stays at this % per day is it?

That's why we did not say 30% in 10 days, and we did not say 50% in 15 days, but we did say 100% in 30 days, thanks!

10.So, is this what I can expect for my $25 deposit?
Month 1 $ 50.00
Month 2 $ 100.00
Month 3 $ 200.00
Month 4 $ 400.00
Month 5 $ 800.00
Month 6 $ 1,600.00
Month 7 $ 3,200.00
Month 8 $ 6,400.00
Month 9 $12,800.00
Month 10 $25,600.00
Month 11 $51,200.00

No, At the end of month 5, when you get the $800.00 you will be required to open a micro account for $500 at fxopen ,signing up under our URL. we will trade our automated system there for you, you will be the only person that controls your funds, makes withdrawals, etc as long as it does not go under the $500 balance.
You may go back into mcs with the $300, but once you withdraw $10,000, you will be required to log into your micro account at Fxopen and create a Standard account and deposit a minimum of $5,000.00 , it can be more, into it. We will trade that for you, using our automated system.

You are then out of MCS and the earnings that we make on the funds are now being made by you, we charge you zero managment fees, that way we don't have to worry about transferring funds in the millions of dollars and you are in total control of your own funds.

11. What is going to keep me or anyone else from waiting until my payout is just a little less than $1000.00 and withdrawing it so I never have to open my own account and just keep making almost $1000.00 a month.

Hmmm, well, again, we don't know why you or anyone would be satisfied with $1000 a month, but if you did that, you would remain at the $1,000.00 level, we will not allow you to go any further, this is for people who want to make some "real" money. Seriously, there are cheaters in every system that has ever been created, we don't see the need to do that here, the main thing any of us have ever wanted is to be in total control of our own funds and still make good money at it. We will deal with it, if and when it happens, but we aren't going to focus on the cheaters, our goal is to help the people who don't, and I firmly believe that is 99% of the people that join. Don't put out negative energy about 1% of anything in your life, focus on the postives of the 99%.

12. What if I already have an account at FXopen?

If you have a spouse, you can open a new account in their name,under our url. We will also be opening accounts with other brokers soon and you can join there instead of Fxopen, we will work with you to keep you in the program, at least to the $1,000.00 per month level.

13. Can the people that I refer sign up under my referral URL at Fxopen?

Not unless you want to trade for them. We also purchase new VPS Servers when new members sign up, so that you do not have to have that expense ,we charge no management fees. The only fee we make is what is paid to us by the broker for our referrals, so if we do the trading for anyone, they must be signed up under us at the brokerage.

14. Do I have to go through MCS if I already have the funds for my own account?
No, in fact we prefer that you just open your own account. MCS is for people who can't fund their own accounts yet.

15. I changed my password and now I can't log in, what do I do ?

Clear your cookies and Cache, close your browser and reopen it and try once more.

16. What do I do after I make my deposit to MCSATM

Click on Finance
Click on Order
Click on Click Here to Order
Change the Amount in Order Amount to Whatever is in your Balance or however much you are wanting to double
Click on Order

This is what starts the process. If you have only done the deposit, and not done your order, I may have caught the error and completed it for you. But I haven't checked
then in a week or so, so go check to make sure your funds are not just sitting there. They will not be processed by the software until the order has been made, and then the software tells me when it's matured.
Unread 11-18-2009, 04:07 PM

MCS Forex Managed +1000 PIPS in 3 days!
On 11.18.09, In News, By admin

Hi

Past 3 days we had losses and we had gains. But all combined we have over 1000 PIPs won. That is a all time high for sure. We have been trading for many years. Actually we started as newbies in 1998. And through experience and test and tweaks you are experiencing a great system, but we are not done yet.

We always develop and look for better solutions. At current we have MCS ATM, MCS Forex and soon to be launched MCS Money. Stay tuned for a bright future with MCS.
Unread 11-28-2009, 05:19 AM

Update

On 11.26.09, In News, By admin

Been through all servers. And I will reconstruct the managed account structure during the weekend and all should be fixed and up and running by Sunday again. Reason why I can’t start right now is cause I have to reinstall every platform over 8 servers. So happy weekend.

U.S has Holiday and therefore support may be delayed. This was the last update before next week.
Unread 12-07-2009, 11:23 AM

MCSATM `update` Dec 7, 2009
Unread 12-11-2009, 12:06 PM

MCS ATM

Notification of Plan Completion
Package Name: MCS Gold
Date & Time: 10-Nov-2009
Amount: $25.00
Completed: 10-Dec-2009
Total Returned: $50.00