Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Online Business and Marketing > Search Engine Marketing
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 03-28-2009, 07:28 AM

moneycan7 is on a distinguished road
How to Use Yahoo Answers to Get Traffic to your websites or blogs

as we know that there are so many people who are using yahoo answers.do you ever want to use yahoo answers to get traffic.There are also many guides about how to use yahoo answers to get traffic,but they are not free.today i will give you a guide about using yahoo answers to get traffic and it is free.

if you use it correctly i think you can get 1,000 IP per day .it is very easy and simple.
here is the guide

please give me thanks if you find it usefull otr helpfull.thanks in advance
Unread 04-09-2009, 01:12 AM

irwa82 is on a distinguished road
Hi,

Not sure if you realize this but the link you posted does not work properly.

A few tips I have learned about yahoo answers are the following:

What NOT To Do

How To Post At Yahoo Answers Without Getting Banned

Be a good yahoo answers citizen and answer peoples questions without posting sales links back to your site. You want to have about 10 non-sales posts for every 1 sales post you make.

Try hard to get every answer you post to become a best answer. This will guarantee that you are putting together good useful posts and also increases your rating on yahoo answers which improves your credibility.

Have a good profile on yahoo answers and have links to your site in your profile. Yahoo even suggests doing this in their guidelines so you are not breaking any rules by doing this.

If people find your posts useful which they should because you are aiming to be a best answer every time then many people will go to your profile and check out what you are promoting even if it was not a sales post.

When you do post a sales post make sure that it is several paragraphs long and is a useful answer that is likely to become a best answer. When your answer is chosen as best answer it will be permanently underneath the question that is asked and your answer will show up before any other answer.

In your sales posts the link that you have back to the site you are promoting should be in the source box and not in the main answer section of the post.

If you follow the guidelines laid out in the article then you will be able to successfully promote your business at yahoo answers without getting your account banned.

Yours Sincerely,
Anthony Irwin
Unread 07-15-2009, 04:17 PM

joeg731 is on a distinguished road
to much work. get tons of free traffic the free and easy way
________

Last edited by joeg731 : 05-07-2011 at 11:21 AM.
Unread 09-06-2009, 01:20 AM

forexbo is on a distinguished road
since when will spamming at yahoo answers get you ban? I don't think so.
Unread 10-21-2009, 05:26 AM

musheer is on a distinguished road
I will endorse the Tips of Irwa82 about how to save your yahoo account from getting banned. I myself got banned for spaming using yahoo answer, It was very surprising, the trafic were unbelievable but suddenly after a weak I was banned. and i have to open a new yahoo account, now a days i am follwoing the same rules described by irwa82 above. Now it is a very safe and satisfactory work. It is true men learn from mistakes.
Unread 12-28-2009, 08:19 AM
Moderated Member

paid2answer is on a distinguished road
Yahoo answer can be a source of good traffic, you must anyway have a good conduct otherwise you'll be reported to the administration. I used Yahoo answers to build traffic and i wrote good answers with at their bottom a signature advertising my website. Except one person, no one complained against me but the problem is that when you post the same url many times there is an automated protection that arises and prevent you to make further posts, it's an oops pages saying about server problems but when you search it in google then you find other people that have your same problem in posting the same url many times per day. Also every time such protection arises then stays it longer, so don't get Yahoo pissed off :o) Stay below 20 answers per day and never get over this limit and you'll have a beautiful experience at yahoo answers. The traffic you get from it doesn't convert wonderful but produces sales, better if you can fidelize such traffic with autoresponders, newsletters and so on.
Unread 04-10-2010, 07:05 AM

miti88 is on a distinguished road
too much work to get trafic from yahoo answer. I prefer forums
Unread 07-04-2010, 05:35 AM

Moviefrontier is on a distinguished road
Anyone noticed a big update on yahoo answer?It deleted all of my post instead of suspend my account
Unread 07-29-2010, 12:01 PM

umerbcool is on a distinguished road
Remember that yahoo answer will only allow links if you are at level two. To get to level 2 you need 250 points.