Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Business and Personal - Money Management and Protection Tools > Laws and Legal Issues > Class Action Lawsuits
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 08-17-2007, 04:34 PM

Herb45 is on a distinguished road
Paypal Class Action Lawsuit

I am looking for other customers who have had paypal and had their accounts locked up. For no reason at all, paypal decided one day to freeze my account and wouldn't let me have my money back! They said I violated their terms and conditions but they didn't tell me what I violated, which is a crock of sh!t in my opinion.

Has anyone else had similar situations? I had $3000 in my account that they stole, it's been about 3 months now and I haven't gotten it back and I'm furious. Someone should organize a class action lawsuit here against paypal. This is a law forum and I decided this would be the perfect place to organize a lawsuit and lawyers together.
Unread 08-17-2007, 05:25 PM

jive04 is on a distinguished road
I have also had my account robbed like this, I have lost a few hundred dollars, but luckily I didn't have that much in there. You should see some of the accounts that have gotten frozen. Some customers had 20 grand or more stuck in there when they decided to close their account and run with the money.

I've been telling family and friends warnings about paypal and I would recommend the same to others. I know there are 1000s of people out there who have been screwed over, so you're not alone.
Unread 11-22-2012, 04:35 AM

moore.davidv11 is on a distinguished road
re

Drivers are usually distracted by gadgets and electronic equipment in their car. Cell phones are usually the culprit as texting whereas driving is quick becoming a number one reason behind collisions. Sadly, bikers are usually the victims of inattentive or incompetent drivers.