Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Investing - Markets, Real Estate and Trading > Forex
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 08-03-2008, 07:38 PM

urjaposting is on a distinguished road
Proceed with Caution Forex Trading

I wanted to update you on the week with LazyTrading.

I told you earlier this week we had 3 winning trades with the LazyTrading.com Forex system.

Well, we had 1 more on Thursday with the AUD/USD. And it was actually a double digit winner! (11 pips LOL)

Very interesting week this week. All our trades were WINNERS. 4 WINS AND 0 LOSSES.
And ALL the trades were SMALL winners. Trading via the forex markets you would have had a small
profit for the week.

Trading via betonmarkets you would have had a HUGE profitable week. Earning 100% PROFIT for EACH for the 4 trades.
To put that in perspective had you put $50 at risk per trade this week. You would have earned $200 PROFIT for the week
which would have more than paid for your LazyTrading.com Forex package. Shoot if you live in Canada, UK, or Australia
betonmarkets would have given you almost $40 just to open an account!

But anyway I am rambling......

So why did I say proceed with caution??

Because winning all of your trades every week ISN'T realistic! So DO NOT BUY this package if that is your
expectation! Because you will be very disappointed! I can GUAR'ANTEE you in the month of August we will have losing
trades! It happens that is part of trading! The goal of the LazyTrading.com package is to have more winners than losers and having
a LAZY way to trade so you don't have to be tied to the computer screen all day watch for trades.

I have traded this system for 3 years now. (August is my 3rd year anniversary trading this system) I know which currency pairs trade the best on which
days and I give you that information in the ebook package. For example AUD/USD trades the best on Thursdays with this system.
It is the ONLY day the whole week that the AUD/USD produces consistent PROFITABLE trades using this system.
You know what happened in the AUD/USD last week Thursday? We had a 30 pip winner! (100% profit if trading on betonmarkets)
You know what happened in the AUD/USD yesterday (Thursday:)? We had a 11 pips winner! (100% profit if trading on betonmarkets)

Does that mean that EVERY Thursday we will have a AUD/USD trade and it will be a WINNER? NO, of course not!
However I do know with my 3 years of trading the system that Thursdays for the AUD/USD produce by far the best of
any day of the week. So each week I can prepare for a possible trade in the AUD/USD on Thursday!

I break down each of the currency pairs we trade in the ebook on which is the best day to trade them. That is EXTREMELY valuable
info to you as a trader looking for profitable trades.

That is why this truly is LAZYTRADING! And more importantly is PROFITABLE TRADING!

Remember on August 5th is the last day to get your copy of the LazyTrading Forex package!
On August 6th I discontinue selling it FOREVER!

Have GREAT Days ahead.