Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Investing - Markets, Real Estate and Trading > Stock Markets and Trading > Stock Picks
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 03-02-2010, 11:08 AM

RAZOR11 is on a distinguished road
GAGI

GAGI, This is a company I have just put on my radar list. This company through its subsidaries engages in a wide variety of business including nurse education, helthcare staffing, residental care facilities for the elderly and much more. This company looks to be expanding at a fast rate. I have been hearing alot of chatter everywhere. Looks like this might be a good play for all of us this week. Keep this on your radar and remember to do your own dd
Unread 03-02-2010, 11:26 AM

stocksalot is on a distinguished road
Chief Executive Officer

Maurice Owens, Mo has been Chief Executive Officer of EQ Labs, Inc. (formerly River Creek Holdings, Inc) since February 6, 2007. Mr. Owens has successfully launched and served on the management team of several companies. He has headed investment clubs and managed port folios for clients that exceed $30 million in addition to personally generating several million dollars in net sales. As a former professional athlete, Mr. Owens has successfully parlayed relationships ... he established in sports and commerce into viable business opportunities. He has owned and operated businesses and has served as an equity investor in several successful enterprises. He takes pride in incorporating many of the values he learned as an Eagle Scout into his professional and volunteer community activities. He has been a Director of EQ Labs, Inc. since February 6, 2007.
Unread 03-02-2010, 11:34 AM

stocksamongus is on a distinguished road
GAGI last trade @.02 sitting above 20, 50, & 200 MA's. GAGI now also sitting on great support & just below the next resistance @ .022. With the major price appreciation yesterday, today was expect to have a dip. IMO I would hold or try to find position here before the next possible run. GAGI has been trading w/ heavy volume over the past two days, we could see a PR from GAGI before the EOD.
Unread 03-02-2010, 11:35 AM

Chuck.W is on a distinguished road
GAGI Guardian Angel Group, Inc.

Guardian Angel Group, Inc. engages in the development and acquisition of portfolio companies in various industries. It has interests in insurance, natural gas, real estate, business development, and financial services sectors. The company focuses on the development and implementation of its business, natural gas plan. It owns the mineral rights to 9,500 acres property, located approximately 25 miles south of Ozona and 75 miles north of Del Rio in Crockett County, Texas. The company was founded as Summit Entertainment Group, Inc. and changed its name to PitBoss Entertainment, Inc. in 2005. Further, it changed its name to US Energy Holdings, Inc. in 2006; to Lonestar Group Holdings Company in January 2007; and to Guardian Angel Group, Inc. in December 2007. Guardian Angel Group is based in Spring, Texas
Unread 03-03-2010, 10:29 AM

fordf250 is on a distinguished road
I've been doing some reasearch on GAGI's rumor and/or acquistions on their possible (merger). I found that the possible companies involed in this are signed a intention w/ Regent tech. and Healthcareoftoday! and said to be the home of biotechnologies and advanced health sciences-> Guardian Angel Group Inc, development of strategic assets in healthcare industry-> Sk3 group inc, software vendor-Regent Technologies inc, company uses vertical integration hoping to build more effeciency for buisinesses, also has a big amount of holdings->Health Care of Today inc, pharmaceutical co. focused on vascular disorders in eye>-Macuclear inc, hospicecare-> AngelsoftheValley.com, billing company-> medbillspec.com
This is a good setup for this possible merger. i think it's a good move to watch these companies. they may be the leading bio tech health care co. in the world. with this hype im feeling about this probability happening i believe investors could be sitting on millions within the few years. Going green is the WORLD these days. bio- green companies are the way of the world and is going to form millions apon millions of jobs/careers for citizens as well as the entire world. stem cell research was only a idea. now being looked as a medical advancement.
Unread 03-03-2010, 12:00 PM

GreenGiant is on a distinguished road
GAGI

Guardian Angel Group, Inc. (Symbol: GAGI.PK) announced that it has signed a Letter of Intent to acquire Regen Acquisition Corp., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Healthcare of Today, Inc. in a stock exchange transaction. On closing of the acquisition, GAGI will become a subsidiary of Healthcare of Today, Inc. ().
Unread 03-04-2010, 09:29 AM

RAZOR11 is on a distinguished road
GAGI Expecting big things

GAGI, I put this on my radar list the other day, This one traded with some really high volume yesterday! I think we are going to see some big things from this company in the near future. Imo we will be seeing .05 in the near future. Also I found news on the companies website check it out!!

BURBANK, CA