Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > High Risk/Yield Investing > High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP)
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 10-08-2008, 04:11 AM

Kofi is on a distinguished road
Premium Compounder. 5% - 11% Daily !

SCAM, Scam !!!!

Do not invest here !!!!!

Call our UK office anytime +44 113 815 2530

Last edited by Kofi : 11-18-2008 at 07:15 AM.
Unread 10-11-2008, 02:48 AM

Not paying, scam !!!

Last edited by Kofi : 11-18-2008 at 07:16 AM.
Unread 10-20-2008, 01:26 AM

Scam.

Last edited by Kofi : 11-18-2008 at 07:16 AM.
Unread 11-16-2008, 08:19 PM

dreamlife is on a distinguished road
Angry PREMIUM COMPOUNDER IS A SCAM

Warning: Premium Compounder is a scam.
None of big investors are making any money.
No one has gotten a check. No one has gotten their
phony debit cards.
They are paying people here and there under 100 bucks,
and sucking everyone in.

DO NOT INVEST IN PREMIUM COMPOUNDER. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY.
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD SO OTHERS WILL NOT GET HURT.
Unread 11-17-2008, 02:08 PM

Thumbs down PREMIUM COMPOUNDER IS A SCAM

Urgent Warning to all investors:

Avoid Premium Compounder at all costs.These guys are full on scammers.

I repeat: Premium Compounder is a SCAM. Only a few selected members are getting tiny (95.00) payouts. All the large investors are getting nothing.
There whole story about the checks and debit cards is a fraud.

They are just buying time and stealing people's money.

Spread the word. Post on other forums. Help stop this theft from innocent people. Here is a good post from the ASA forum:

Hello all,

I just started the chargeback process with Paypal through my credit card company. I first called paypal and got no where fast so if I were you call your credit card company and say that you received nothing for your money spent and they over charged you as the cost was suppose to be 20.00 but for some reason you were charged more than 20.00 x each unit you paid for, and you received no download to the book you were promised.

You would have had to have bought several books from their website and if you are like me you did not receive any books what so ever in return for your money and you were overcharged. If you look at the paypal transaction receipt e-mailed to you, you will see that there is no link for a download which is the basis for my argument and yours.

Your argument and case with creditcard company: Overcharged and received no product as promised, please start reverse transaction process. Deal directly with your CC company and skip Paypal as they will just tell you they are not responsible and they will try to contact the seller but make no promises. Trust me, skip the pain of dealing with paypal resoloution process and go directly to fraud dept of your CC company and let them represent you professionally.

The more people that stand up to these jerks the better all cases against them will be. Paypal did mention that they are keeping an eye on these guys and if there are more legit complaints they will be added to fraud section They also have tried contacting them and so far they will not contact paypal back. Definitely not a good sign so if I were you all should definitely go through your credit card company and start the dispute transaction process immediately. Don't lose your hard earned money.

Last edited by dreamlife : 11-19-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Unread 11-17-2008, 02:11 PM

Premium Compounder is a SCAM. Do NOT invest. Only a few people are getting small payouts, under 100 bucks. The big investors are NOT getting paid. No one has gotten a check, no one has gotten a card. These people are total con jobs. Spread the word. Help others to protect their money!

Here is a great post that someone made in ASA forum.

thanks. Just trying to help people not lose their money.

Hello all,

I just started the chargeback process with Paypal through my credit card company. I first called paypal and got no where fast so if I were you call your credit card company and say that you received nothing for your money spent and they over charged you as the cost was suppose to be 20.00 but for some reason you were charged more than 20.00 x each unit you paid for, and you received no download to the book you were promised.

You would have had to have bought several books from their website and if you are like me you did not receive any books what so ever in return for your money and you were overcharged. If you look at the paypal transaction receipt e-mailed to you, you will see that there is no link for a download which is the basis for my argument and yours.

Your argument and case with creditcard company: Overcharged and received no product as promised, please start reverse transaction process. Deal directly with your CC company and skip Paypal as they will just tell you they are not responsible and they will try to contact the seller but make no promises. Trust me, skip the pain of dealing with paypal resoloution process and go directly to fraud dept of your CC company and let them represent you professionally.

The more people that stand up to these jerks the better all cases against them will be. Paypal did mention that they are keeping an eye on these guys and if there are more legit complaints they will be added to fraud section They also have tried contacting them and so far they will not contact paypal back. Definitely not a good sign so if I were you all should definitely go through your credit card company and start the dispute transaction process immediately. Don't lose your hard earned money.
Unread 11-17-2008, 05:55 PM

Notice how "kofi" is the one promoting the two biggest scams on the internet: premium compounder and myturn4bux?? interesting.

Urgent warning:
Premium Compounder is a total scam. They have been manipulating everyone and changing the story constantly from the start. First they disabled payout button, then they said they were having trouble with the payment processors and payouts, then they said we will get a check, then they said we will just get a card. It's all a FRAUD.
These people are total con artists.

I and others ordered a card a full week ago "express" delivery, no card.
No one is getting paid, except for a few people, randomly, and those who post positive in the forums, and all UNDER 100 bucks.

No one has gotten a larger payout, and their excuses are total lies.
Whoever heard of an hyip paying out by check?? lol. yeah right.

Then NEVER respond to support requests, unless it is a new potential investor, asking a question, or if later on, someone sends dozens of emails and threats.

SPREAD THE WORD: Premium Compounder is a SCAM.
Check other forums like: ASAmonitor, dreamteammoney, etc. and see other people's experiences.

Please, if you have funds in P. C. First go to Paypal, if you used them, and file a dispute.
You will be told to go to your bank, but it will assist in SHUTTING DOWN THEIR PAYPAL ACCOUNT FAST, before many hundreds of innocent people lose their money.

Then go to your bank, and file a dispute.
Also, PLEASE contact: Alert Pay, Solid Trust Pay, and SafePay Solution and tell them:

Premium Compounder is a SCAM. Please FREEZE their accounts so more people don't get hurt.

This is URGENT. They are getting new sign ups every few minutes, of people who have NO IDEA they are about to LOSE their money.

There are good programs out there! Premium Compounder is NOT one of them.

Thanks. :)
Unread 11-17-2008, 05:56 PM

Thumbs down PREMIUM COMPOUNDER IS A SCAM

Urgent warning:
Premium Compounder is a total scam. They have been manipulating everyone and changing the story constantly from the start. First they disabled payout button, then they said they were having trouble with the payment processors and payouts, then they said we will get a check, then they said we will just get a card. It's all a FRAUD.
These people are total con artists.

I and others ordered a card a full week ago "express" delivery, no card.
No one is getting paid, except for a few people, randomly, and those who post positive in the forums, and all UNDER 100 bucks.

No one has gotten a larger payout, and their excuses are total lies.
Whoever heard of an hyip paying out by check?? lol. yeah right.

Then NEVER respond to support requests, unless it is a new potential investor, asking a question, or if later on, someone sends dozens of emails and threats.

SPREAD THE WORD: Premium Compounder is a SCAM.
Check other forums like: ASAmonitor, dreamteammoney, etc. and see other people's experiences.

Please, if you have funds in P. C. First go to Paypal, if you used them, and file a dispute.
You will be told to go to your bank, but it will assist in SHUTTING DOWN THEIR PAYPAL ACCOUNT FAST, before many hundreds of innocent people lose their money.

Then go to your bank, and file a dispute.
Also, PLEASE contact: Alert Pay, Solid Trust Pay, and SafePay Solution and tell them:

Premium Compounder is a SCAM. Please FREEZE their accounts so more people don't get hurt.

This is URGENT. They are getting new sign ups every few minutes, of people who have NO IDEA they are about to LOSE their money.

There are good programs out there! Premium Compounder is NOT one of them.

Thanks. :)
Unread 11-18-2008, 07:11 AM

NOT PAYING, SCAM !!!

Please do not invest here !!!!!
Unread 11-18-2008, 07:28 AM

Thank you Kofi.
We are trying to spread the word to all forums and friends that Premium Compounder is a Scam. Thanks for stepping up.
We can stop these scammers! :)
Unread 11-18-2008, 03:13 PM

Kofi is right. Premium Compounder is a total scam.

We must contact Alert Pay, STP, and SafePay and tell them to FREEZE the accounts of these scammers at Premium Compounder.

They could run anytime once word spreads they are a SCAM, and word is spreading FAST.

Please also contact Paypal and file a dispute. A few more complaints to paypal and they will SHUT their account down.

Do a charge back from your bank.

Spread the word. Post on forums that

PREMIUM COMPOUNDER IS A SCAM.

Thanks and blessings.
Unread 11-18-2008, 03:25 PM

Kofi is right. Premium Compounder is a total scam.

We must contact Alert Pay, STP, and SafePay and tell them to FREEZE the accounts of these scammers at Premium Compounder.

They could run anytime once word spreads they are a SCAM, and word is spreading FAST.

Please also contact Paypal and file a dispute. A few more complaints to paypal and they will SHUT their account down.

Do a charge back from your bank.

Spread the word. Post on forums that

PREMIUM COMPOUNDER IS A SCAM.

Thanks and blessings.
Unread 11-19-2008, 07:41 AM

PLEASE HELP SHUT DOWN PREMIUM COMPOUNDER!

URGENT: Premium Compounder is going to RUN with everyone's funds.
This SCAM has been moved to the SCAM thread in DreamTeam Money and ASA Monitor Forum.

GAME OVER FOR PREMIUM COMPOUNDER SCAMMERS!
(please take action now to contact all of their payment processors to freeze their accounts BEFORE they run)

If anyone still has even the slightest doubt, at all, the Premium Compounder is a scam, you will not after realizing that the "debit card" site, which is so clearly, obviously a fraud
Prestige Pay Card (look at this site: no info, no hot links, no "contact us", total scam site!)

was registered ONE DAY before Premium Compounder Admin sent out the email to "order debit cards"!!!

Just so they could 1) have 2+ more weeks to drag people on while they are "waiting for their cards", meanwhile sucking even more money from folks for the cards themselves (which will of course, never arrive!).

So, read this post that was just made, by a moderator at ASA Forum:

A card company that register their domain one day before PC send update asking members to purchase their debit card!!! blink.gif This is one of the lowest scammer I've seen in years, kiss your money good bye guys!

Registry Whois
Domain Name: prestigepaycard.com

Status: clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: Browser Update Page

Expiration Date: 2009-11-07
Creation Date: 2008-11-07
Last Update Date: 2008-11-07

Name Servers:
ns1.prestigepaycard.com
ns2.prestigepaycard.com

Anyway folks, if you had ANY DOUBTS about this thread, or weather maybe, P.C. might come through, this should SOLVE that false hope quickly.

So, the ONLY thing left to do is:

1) Just "move on" and let dozens of people world wide, every day, continue to put their money in this scam, or 2) CONTACT THE PAYMENT PROCESSORS NOW, BEFORE THE MOFO'S RUN, SHOW THEM THIS POST, PROOF OF THEIR SCAM, AND YOUR OWN TESTIMONIAL AND EXPERIENCE OF THEIR SCAM, SO THEY CAN FREEZE PREMIUM COMPOUNDER'S ACCOUNTS!!!

This is probably our LAST CHANCE to get even with these scammers and protect others. This thing could go on for WEEKS still if everyone doesn't take action now!!!

PLEASE: protect other investors. Take a stand to STOP SCAMMERS in our industry. DON"T let them get away with this!

Contact: Paypal and file a dispute if you used them (or just let them know it's a scam if you didn't).
Contact: Alert Pay, Solid Trust Pay, and SafePay Solutions and let them know. Please do it NOW.

Take 5 minutes to send a message to all Scammers out there that they WILL be found out, and their accounts frozen. This will go a long way to upgrading the quality of the programs and make Scammers think twice.

Plus, many people who would have lost their funds, will be saved by your RIGHT ACTION, to help shut them down fast.

This is good karma, you'll probably score big in your next investment from doing the right thing!

Thanks everyone.

There is a gift in everything.
Be well and be blessed.

Premium Compound - ASA Forum
ALSO CHECK: t

Go to these threads and see what others are saying. Take action NOW!
Unread 11-19-2008, 01:58 PM

Thumbs down Further PROOF that Premium Compounder is a FRAUD.

Ok everyone, here is what I have found out -

I wrote to the Banco de Costa Rica (Bank of Costa Rica) as stated in an email from PC in regards to the debit card, as I had my doubts about the validity of this card.

Copy of my email to them here -

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I would like confirmation that you are the bank that do the debit cards for a company called Prestige Pay Card.

I would like to know that this card is legitimate please and that below information is correct.

I am in an internet program that offers a debit card from
at a cost of $79, plus postage, as part of the way to obtain ones money after the program matures.
I would like confirmation that you are the bank connected with this debit card company.

In their email they state this below