Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Business and Personal - Money Management and Protection Tools > Insurance and Protection Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 08-22-2007, 04:07 AM

vino is on a distinguished road
Health Insurance

Hai,

I am Vino. I am Newbie to here.

I wish to share my idea about Health Insurance.

Leading a happy life, involves good planning for your health. Accidents happen and you need to be prepared for such situations. In times of high health cost , you need to get covered for health risks. A good insurance should cover Doctor visits, Lab tests, Hospital stays and Diagnostic tests. There are quite a few companies covering health risks with good Insurance policies. We will talk about a few of them.

Health Insurance Quotes Wiz: Health Insurance Coverage
With your health insurance coverage becoming more and more expensive, having the best health care insurance policy is essential. If you're without health insurance coverage, it could be financial disaster for you if you become ill or have an accident.

Health care insurance questions to ask yourself when you choose a health insurance coverage policy:
* The cost of health insurance coverage, can I afford a monthly premium?
* Will my employer pay all or part of the health care insurance premium?
* Will there be a deductible to pay before full health insurance coverage begins?
* Does my doctor, lab and hospital offer service for the medical plan chosen?
* How much will I have to pay for out-of-network medical expenses?
* In case of a severe illness, will my monthly premiums be covered?
* In case of a severe illness, what will be the total out-of-pocket expense? for cheap health insurance coverage
Unread 11-06-2007, 05:09 AM

William Richardson is on a distinguished road
Health insurance

Hi vino, what are you doing actually. i do saw one of your post in Online business.

Actually the information you have provided about health insurance is really good. i really like "Health care insurance questions to ask yourself when you choose a health insurance coverage policy" in your post.
Unread 05-26-2008, 07:08 AM

arnold111 is on a distinguished road
This was a good suggestion that you put up here...dude
Unread 05-26-2008, 05:28 PM

precious is on a distinguished road
I agree we need such kind of online insurance business. Hope this one answer all you need regarding this health insurance.
Unread 05-15-2009, 02:05 AM

ricky028 is on a distinguished road
Well friends....there is no doubt that health insurance is guard against the likely health problems that could occur in the future, and you have totally no way of knowing what those might be. There are lots of plans for health insurance. It depends upon your requirements like age, persons, present health condition etc. Also take a look at your budget and make a decision on a price range with which you
Unread 06-18-2009, 03:58 AM

maxjlone is on a distinguished road
Hello,Vino..Welcome to the forum dear..Nice to see you here..I agree with precious.I also think so..

Last edited by maxjlone : 06-19-2009 at 03:20 AM.
Unread 09-02-2010, 06:56 AM

NewHyipGirl is on a distinguished road
Health insurance questions are very vital nowadays! People want to be assured in the safety of their health!There are a lot of propositions and offers!
Unread 01-25-2011, 06:09 AM

Dwight is on a distinguished road
hi everyone,,,
From my point of view one of the most important types of insurance to have is health insurance.(health is a key for progress as well as for success)Your good health is what allows you to work and earn money and otherwise enjoy life.If you were to come down with a sickness or have an accident without health insurance you may find yourself unable to receive treatment or even in debt to the hospital.
Unread 02-23-2011, 01:13 AM

Chandler is on a distinguished road
Hi,
We con not regret the need of health insurance now a days. By getting a good health insurance plan we would not be worry more about the expenses for health.
Good thread it is............
Unread 02-24-2011, 04:01 PM

payczar is on a distinguished road
Getting a health insurance is most often less expensive than being uninsured as it protects you from the risk of unpredictable medical expenses. As insurance prices for the same coverage can vary by hundreds of dollars from company to company, it is best to shop around to obtain the highest value, lowest cost policy.
Unread 03-03-2011, 04:46 AM

nik123 is on a distinguished road
Hi Vino
Thanks for sharing your knowledge on, (a) the importance of health insurance and (b) the questions to ask when choosing the health insurance policy. I completely agree that every individual should for the simple reason that medical emergency can strike anyone, anytime and can not only ruin you emotionally but also financially unless you have a health insurance policy.
Unread 03-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Moderated Member

emily.keith is on a distinguished road
No, you can't claim medical expenses, health insurance or any others, for a person who isn't your dependent.
Unread 08-10-2011, 01:05 PM

Nicholas_B is on a distinguished road
Health insurance is very important as you never no whats going to happen tomorrow or next week and you always need to be prepared..Whatever type of job you do there are lots of accidents that could be just around the corner and you have to think about yourself aswell as the rest of your family.
Unread 07-28-2012, 07:10 AM

moore.davidv11 is on a distinguished road
re

Bankers Annuity Brokerage is pleased to offer you turnkey business development opportunities facilitated by Response Mail Express (RME). We've arranged a corporate rate for Seminar Success University, a comprehensive, two-day training program, as well as other engaging seminars, marketing programs for lead generation and the one-on-one appointment program.
Unread 08-21-2012, 08:36 AM

matthew111 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for writing this post vino. We all should buy health insurance as health is wealth.