Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Investing - Markets, Real Estate and Trading > Real Estate > General Real Estate Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 02-23-2009, 12:12 AM

Emmett47 is on a distinguished road
Newbee in Real Estate Investment ?

Hi,
I
Unread 02-23-2009, 10:09 PM

felix is on a distinguished road
Re :

There are not too many sites for this service. You should use the key words like
Unread 11-23-2009, 09:32 PM

Rachelle2009 is on a distinguished road
Think About This...and A Great Web-Site for Properties

If you have homes for sale, the MLS is the only way to go. However, with the down Real Estate Market, if you don't have an incredible deal on your properties it's likely it can take a year or more to sell. I had partnered with some friends who were custom home builders a couple years ago. When the market crashed our homes that should have sold between $1.1M to $1.3 M were only appraising for around $825,000 to $975,000. This was a major blow to us and with all our partners we wouldn't make a dime if we sold for such a price. We all decided to hold, but, to have the properties sit vacant would be costly. We decided to do a lease option on all six properties. Even though the rental amount just barely coverd our expenses, at least were not having a lot of out of pocket expenses each month. We still have the hopes that the people we put in them will buy within 12-24 months. Even if they don't, they have taken care of the property and at the end of the term I am hoping that the market will come back a little so we can sell then. I didn't invest in these properties to loose everything. I also found a great web-site that we posted our homes on that we found all of or rent to own buyers on, it's called
If you find that you are unable to sell, it can make the difference between eventual profit or foreclosure in the near future.
Best of luck and to your great success!
Also, check out this great book I read at
Unread 08-25-2010, 04:56 AM

Grenzex is on a distinguished road
Real Estate Investment is now treated as a major case of capital budgeting by using state-of-the-art investment analysis which incorporates
the future stream of income it may generate and the associated risk adjustments. Miami Beach real estate is the best value in the United States now. Investment theorists extended techniques such as probability, time value of money and utility into its analysis.

|
Unread 08-21-2011, 10:18 AM

Nicholas_B is on a distinguished road
That is a great alternative to rent rather then sell but I heard the market will rise in more then 3 year, with the market forecasted to dip 20% in the next 2 years. In reply to the first post have you got a web-site? And you could use social networking sites for leads. They way you will have your on-line portfolio.