Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > High Risk/Yield Investing > Autosurf and Manual Surf
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 12-04-2008, 09:35 AM

Blueville is on a distinguished road
Smile All About Autosurf Programs

The truth about autosurf programs is this, they start with enticing you that you can earn 12% daily for 12 days and after 1 month, they come back and tell you that they will pay you 4% for 36 days like Megalido is doing now. No one knows if they are just doing this to run away with your money or not. Then Dailyprofitpond comes around today and tell you that they are also stopping their 12% daily program and moving to 150% in 30 days. These autosurf programs are so unpredictable and you never know when you will lose your money. Well, my advice to everyone is this. Join them when they come out, run just 3 cycles with them and run away with what you've earned, don't get greedy. I track these autosurf programs and I know when new ones come out and i join them, make what I can for 3 cycles and move on ahead.
If you would like to be on my team, then we can make money online together and not be fooled by these numerous autosurf programs. You can download SKYPE to your computer and add me to your SKYPE messenger, my ID is blueville69.
Good Luck.