Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > High Risk/Yield Investing > High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP)
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 09-14-2009, 04:13 AM

liberalmind is on a distinguished road
Good Way To Earn Online

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO THE END!!!

A while back, I was browsing some message boards, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of CASH within weeks with only an initial investment of $25 liberty reserve! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam!" But like most of us I was curious and kept reading. It said that if you send $5 to each of the 5 names and addresses listed in the article, you could make thousands in a very short period of time. You then place your own name, LR acct number and e-mail at the bottom of the list at #5, and post the article to at least 200 news groups. (There are about 32,000 of them out there and that's quite a large market pool). Even though the investment was a measly $25, I had three questions that needed to be answered before I could get involved in this sort of thing.

1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL?
I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a little skeptical that I would actually make any CASH but he said it WAS LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a chain letter but the details of the system actually made it a legitimate legal business. (SEE BELOW)

2. IS IT OK WITH THE E-MAIL SERVICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD?
I called them: 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See 18, h sections1302 NS 1341 of Postal Lottery Laws). This clarifies the program of collecting names and addresses for a mailing list.

3. IS IT RIGHT? Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good chance of making A LOT of money.... a much better chance than buying a lottery ticket or investing in HYIP program

So, having these questions answered, I invested EXACTLY $25.LR. . . . . And am so glad I did!!! Within 7 days, I started getting DOLLARS in my liberty reserve account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon and didn't give it another thought. But the DOLLARS continued coming in. In my first week I made between $150. By the end of the second week I had a made a total of $1,000 LR. In the third week I had over $5,000LR and it was still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over
$10,000 and it's still coming in. . . . . It's certainly worth $25.LR!!!

SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully!(print it out or download it. ) Follow the simple directions and watch the DOLLARS come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $25.LR

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE:
Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 30 to 60 days.

This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's
a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the MONEY made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income
which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list?

Here are the 3 easy steps to success:
STEP 1: Get your $25 liberty reserve ready BUT before paying the $5 each, send a mail containing the names and e- mail addresses of #2 to #5 to the #1 person in the list, ask him/her to confirm if they actually paid.

STEP 2 : Pay the $5 LR to each member of the group(confirmed) and send a mail titled "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" to them. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U. S. Internet posting office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Send your payment and the above info to following:

#1) Cole Stonely
LR acct: U0731737
Email:colestonely@live.com
Liverpool, England

#2) Austin .D
LR acct: U0554409
E-mail:austinmyway@gmail.com
Berlin, Germany

#3) Mensah Atu
LR acct: U5457981
E-mail:
Ghana .

#4) O. O .Soji
LR acct: U3505798
E-mail:
Laurel, Maryland

#5) Janet Harrison
LR Acct: U7405161
E-mail:
Texas, U.S.A

STEP 3: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (#2 becomes #1,#3 becomes #2, etc. . . ) and put YOUR Name, LR acct number, e-mail and location in #5.

STEP 4: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups.
(I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more MONEY you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have
any doubts, refer to 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are a person of integrity, the program will continue and the MONEY that so many others have received will come your way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keeps the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to copy and paste the LR payment confirmation in the email sent to each of the five members) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, five members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with five dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of MONEY!!! What an opportunity for only $25 LR ($5 LR for each of the first five people listed above Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE CASH YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT TRY TO POST TO A MINIMUM OF 200**
That's it! You will begin receiving PAYMENT from around the world within days!

IMAGINE THIS....
Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 7 replies
(a very low example). So then I made $35 LR with my name at #5 on the letter. Now, each of the 7 persons who just sent me $5 LR make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #4 and only 7 persons respond to each of the 7 original 7, that is another $245. 00 for me, now those 49 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #3 and only 7 replies each, I will bring in an additional $1,715.! Now, those 343 persons
turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #2 and only receive 7 replies each, I will make an additional $12,005 LR! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 2401 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #1 and they each only receive 7 replies that just made me $84,835.LR!!!

The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are, now!! So, can you afford $25.LR and see if it really works?? I think so. . .

People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the CASH? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?

Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

"People have asked me if this is really legal. Well,
it is! You are using the Internet to advertise your
business. What is that business? You are creating a
mailing list of people who are interested in home
based computer and online business and methods of
generating income at home. Remember, people send
you a small fee to be added to your mailing list. It
is legal. what will you do with your list of thousands
of names? That's up to you. " So, build your mailing
list, keep good accounts, declare the income and
pay your taxes. By doing this you prove your business intentions.

NOTES:
*1. In some countries, the export of the country's
exchange is illegal and a few countries have that restriction. That was why we introduce an online payment which is Liberty Reserve (www. libertyreserve. com) so that everybody can benefit from this through out the world. Provided you did not have LR account (liberty reserve account),

You can open an account with them and start making real cash from the comfort of your home

*2. If you're really not sure or still think this can't be for real, please print a copy of this article and give it to someone who really needs the CASH, and see what happens.
*3. You will start getting responses within 1-2 weeks, it depends.

***ALSO REMEMBER***
SEND YOUR ($5. LR) OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST,
EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT FROM THE U. S.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$ $!!!

GOOD LUCK!