Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Business and Personal - Money Management and Protection Tools > Credit and Finance > Loans, Mortgages and Consolidations
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 12-09-2007, 01:52 AM

tanish is on a distinguished road
Which Mortgage Is Right For You?

Your Adjustable Rate Mortgage Is About to Adjust -- So Now What. A wrap-around mortgage is a loan transaction in which the lender assumes responsibility for an existing mortgage. Mortgage is calculated by these factors. A second mortgage is, simply put, an additional loan taken against a property.

Rates

Track interest rates by email to make timely home financing decisions. Rates are not guaranteed until locked in with your loan officer. Compare rates, from mortgages to home equity to CDs, 100 High and more, in just a few simple steps. The rates that lenders and mortgage brokers advertise can be misleading.

Lenders

We have no relationships with any lender, mortgage brokers, bank or any other entity that is in the business of loan origination. It's important to give your lender as much detail as you can about your earnings and outgoings so that you're offered a mortgage you can afford.

Refinance

How long will it take to breakeven on your refinance. Reasons To Refinance Your Home. When you refinance your mortgage, you usually pay off your original mortgage and sign a new loan. These loans are generally the best choice for veterans who are planning to purchase a new home or refinance an existing home mortgage.

A mortgage is a loan secured by real estate. Which mortgage is better for me. A second mortgage is, simply put, an additional loan taken against a property. A mortgage is a long-term loan that uses real estate as collateral. Mortgage is calculated by these factors.
Unread 05-22-2008, 10:12 AM

devidson11 is on a distinguished road
Hi, I certainly agree with you. Your advice is really very helpful for us.
Thanks a lot!
Unread 05-26-2008, 05:35 PM

precious is on a distinguished road
My mortgage plan is to live in property more than 10 year like initial payment stability, can accept later changes .
Unread 07-11-2008, 08:22 AM

ritajones56 is on a distinguished road
yeah I have a similar plan for my mortgage and my property in the next few years.