Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Online Business and Marketing > Other Marketing Strategies
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 05-11-2008, 04:44 PM

mitchellleary is on a distinguished road
Online Marketing Guru releases the Greatest Viral Marketing Idea of All Time.

There's a new Ebook I have just come across which I predict will become very popular. It's so simple, it's genius! No sign-up, just download!

It presents a strategy for selling any type of product using methods which will never become obsolete. Plus an ingenious twist which will send your traffic rocketing.

The Ultimate SuperTip, written by Harvey Segal (Mr SuperTips) is neatly set out, easy to follow, written without hype and not littered with annoying links.

And the cost of this book ?

It's free !

And it ends with an amazing idea for making you money from the book itself. It has given me a constant $37 income every day which keeps pouring into my account even when i'm asleep. All i did was download the free book. I love it.

I'd rush to get this book now if i were you at . But don't take too long because i predict it will be very popular before long.

Kind Regards,

Mitch
Unread 07-10-2008, 02:27 PM

ritajones56 is on a distinguished road
Thanks posting a link to that. It will be invaluable to my online money making efforts. Viral marketing is the most effective and fastest growing form of marketing in the world right now because of the Internet.
Unread 12-23-2009, 07:30 AM

moore.davidv11 is on a distinguished road
Re:

A few companies might be able to help you find new buyers. Telemarketing, telesales, email marketing and a host of other organisations will compete for your business. Prices vary and you may need to pay hourly rates or monthly fixed costs. Indirectchannel Ltd () provides a service wherby you only pay for each sales lead.

First of all, they are not a substitute for your sales team. However, they will help eliminate most of the legwork required to find and engage with the right buyers for your company.

Their system is quite simple. First, they do a lot of marketing and advertising online. They also have numerous offline and online relationships with large publishers - some are effectively partnerships, others are sponsorships and advertisements. This way they attract a good number of buyers who are actively looking for a specific type of supplier. They only deal with businesses and they tend to focus on technology, marketing and
telecommunications related areas.

Next, buyers who are looking for specific products and services complete one of Indirect channel's online forms (about 10 mandatory questions regarding the buyer's requirements, and space for the buyer to submit project detail). Then, after the form is submitted, a consultant from Indirect channel limited will call the buyer to confirm the buyer's requirement to make sure that they are genuine (they have a set procedure to qualify buyers).

Finally, if your buyer specification matches the buyer's project or needs, your company would receive the buyer's details - you'd get their contact details, project details and answers to all questions that Indirect Channel Ltd asked them. They automatically put all buyer details into your online account (a simple contact management system where you can manage each lead) and they send you an email with the same information.

They have a guarantee of quality and a simple procedure for clients to request credits against the guarantee.

Hope this helps you out.