Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > High Risk/Yield Investing > Other Investments
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 10-14-2010, 11:21 AM

angelrose21 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Power2Share - Earn Money for doing NOTHING

This is just incredible! I was cruising in a forum this morning and came across what I believe will be another "diamond in the rough" and it just launched. Already there are over 7000 members and the bigger this grows the bigger your earnings could be.

Here is how it works:

We have came to the conclusion that we are TIRED of joining all theses programs with admins full of greed and ill intention. So we decided to create a REAL opportunity, Not just another matrix. or cycler. or 2up this or 3 down that program. So heres what we have made..

The name of the site is Power2Share

What this program does is create a PROFIT SHARE with the CubieCollective and other sites we will also be adding to our network of profit sharing sites. In which we are distributing our profits with our investors.

Even the sale of these shares are considered network income and we are paying 97% of EVERY DOLLAR EVENLY to the ENTIRE PROFIT SHARE.. So.. ZERO. ABSOLUTELY ZERO. NOT A SINGLE REFERRED PERSON IS REQUIRED TO EARN!!!! You own a position in the ENTIRE PROFIT SHARE.. So of course te first ones in will earn from the following ones that join .. Referred or NOT

Basically you can purchase positions in this profit share. The MORE POSITIONS YOU EARN THE LARGER YOUR SHARE OF NETWORK EARNINGS YOU RECEIVE.

To JOIN Each share is $30 and they accept Alertpay or Liberty REserve.

I only joined a few days ago and have already made over $200! It is the start of something I feel. I purchased 3 positions. Money you can earn in your sleep without having the burden of referring.

And something that I feel keeps this program sustainable is the one rule they do have where you must purchase another position after you have made 300% on one position. But I feel this is for the good of the whole program and keeps it going.

Have fun! Start making some money... This is a no-brainer.. make hay while the sun shines and this is only beginning.. Over 7,000 members now. Make money every minute.

Here are some testimonies of my referrals already:

Don't wait because now is the best time to join. $30 /position with Alertpay or LR.

To JOIN

Thanks! You will be glad you did.

Last edited by angelrose21 : 10-14-2010 at 02:38 PM.