Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Business and Personal - Money Management and Protection Tools > Credit and Finance > Debt Management
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 11-12-2007, 04:36 AM

sakitha is on a distinguished road
Debt Management Plan

Hai,

I am Sakitha.

How do you know whether a Debt Management Plan is right for you?

A Debt Management Plan at the debt counselling UK team is a debt solution for the following types of people:

* Anyone who has unsecured debts that they can't afford to repay.

* For people who have lots of equity in their properties but do not want to remortgage or take out a secured loan.

* For people who do not qualify for an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA). This would be for people with debts under
Unread 11-14-2007, 12:41 AM

andrew39 is on a distinguished road
Re:

Hello,

I recommended a site called debtxfactor.com which provides system for debt elimination management. Check this site for more information I
Unread 04-19-2009, 09:21 AM

martina4520 is on a distinguished road
Make some extra cash Your Opinion is Worth Gold To Big Business Network .Discover How to Make as Much Money as YouWant, Just By Having an Internet
Connection,Some Spare Time, and an Opinion!
Unread 05-05-2009, 04:01 AM

penelope30 is on a distinguished road
Thank God I don’t have a large amount of debt and won’t have to acquire some debt management plan. I always make sure I follow my budget plan so I won’t end up on some plans like this.
Unread 05-05-2009, 10:30 AM

homer21 is on a distinguished road
Thank God I don’t have a big amount of debt and won’t have to acquire some debt management plan. I always make sure I follow my budget plan so I won’t end up on some plans like this.
Unread 07-25-2010, 08:36 AM

kgloh23 is on a distinguished road
Investing is risky especially for the high return investment. But on the contrary, not investing make us in trouble in achieving financial goal and it is make us in the more risky event. Don't let the global economy situation and our financial goals scare us by doing nothing. it is very important for us to start investing in the early stage and invest wisely. By doing nothing it will make us losses the money due to inflation. In fact, by doing nothing - we make us in risk by losing money and not going to achieve our financial freedom.
Unread 10-19-2010, 02:09 AM

peter2010 is on a distinguished road
A debt management plan essentially involves educating individuals about the different ways and means of overcoming debt, and the pros and cons attached to them. While debt management counseling agencies may suggest different plans depending on various factors (including your debt posture, income, and other social factors), the main objective of every debt management plan remains the same, and that is: to help people in effectively overcoming debts.

Some debt consolidation companies also design personalized plans based on individual requirements. To learn more about debt management plans and how they work, take a look at this article on Wikipedia:
Unread 08-02-2011, 05:27 AM

Nicholas_B is on a distinguished road
Debt management plan.

Debt management plans allow you to get back in control of your debts. Debt Management can be an excellent solution to manage your debts, but it will depend on your individual situation. You should also be aware that unlike an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement), it is not a legally binding agreement, therefore other debt solutions may be of more help, so it