Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > The Workplace - Jobs and Careers
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 06-19-2009, 01:51 AM

rk89 is on a distinguished road
Get Paid to receiving SMS on mobile

If you are tired of looking real online earning jobs and still hope to find a single one then here is the right place you have come. You can now make money by just receiving messages on your cell phone. OnlineAdwoth company offer to pay users to receive SMS advertisements.

This may not be a money-spinner for you, but it still has users excited about the additional income. Particularly college students are looking at this as an additional source of pocket money and a reason to stay hooked to their cellphones.

How much do I get paid per advert I receive?

You can earn from 5 referral levels
Get 20 paise for each SMS you recieve.
Get 10 paise for each SMS your friends receive.
Get 5 paise for each SMS their friends receive.
Get 3 paise for each SMS their friends receive.
Get 1 paisa for each SMS their friends receive.

How do I get paid?

After accumulating Rs. 100, you are entitled to receive a cheque or paycard from us, mailed to your address you provide during the signup process. Thus, it's in your best interest to provide us with the right and accurate mailing address and personal details. To receive the cheque, click on the "Pay me now" button on the "Earning" screen.

How does OnlineAdworth Work?

OnlineAdwoth works by sending you advertisements in the form of SMS to your mobile phone. The adverts will consist of offers, vouchers, news and more. These adverts will be related to areas of your interest that you specify during sign-up. Also, you will receive these only in the timings that you specify. You can refer your friends to become a part of your network.

Join Today: