Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Forum Community Discussions and Announcements > Advertisements and Promotion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 02-15-2009, 05:00 PM

strosdegoz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to strosdegoz Send a message via Yahoo to strosdegoz Send a message via Skype™ to strosdegoz
Me2Everyone - FREE SHARES, free sign ups, FRee Money

Something incredible has arrived!

I just became a shareholder in me2everyone and I never had to pay a single penny for the shares! It can only be described as the gold-rush for 2009. This company is going to be huge and shares will soar in value over the coming months! You can register for free and it never has to cost you a single penny!

me2everyone is going to be a cool new virtual world where you can meet friends, chat, shop, play, watch videos, create an art gallery, open a virtual newspaper, play the free in world lottery and make money from your own online store! You and everyone your know make the decisions, shape the world, create real incomes and share in the profits. It
Unread 02-25-2009, 12:19 AM

Send a message via MSN to strosdegoz Send a message via Yahoo to strosdegoz Send a message via Skype™ to strosdegoz
Thats good to know the website front-end is going to be updated, the more user friendly the better.
I think the new look will create more excitement and even more new members to this opportunity.

Unread 02-27-2009, 10:08 AM

Now i can already see that there is over 200,000 Members in this program.
The more members they get even more new members will come in.

In just a matter of days they have rechead this incredible number, this can
really become a big one if they keep up with their promises.
They have the membership now the only thing that is left to create is the
system and the cyberspace for everyone to enjoy.
Unread 03-06-2009, 10:08 AM

SILENT RUNNING

Date : 6th March, 2009

Hi - Good News!

After an impossible delay, the Contact Forms in the website are now working again. A flood of emails hit our computers at 11am and the team are working through these over the weekend. We want to apologise to anyone who has written to us in the past few weeks and not received a reply.

We are getting ready to test the new FAQ section for the revised front-end of the website. We will le tyou know how it goes. :)
Unread 03-17-2009, 08:51 PM

I think they are doing things the right way but a bit slow.
They should really improve the speed and get things started
things like mainly the social networking side of me2everyone
so members can share ideas and meet each other while they work
out the other features.

By having this feature ready they can increase even more the
growth of new members as many members will invites friends just
to have them on their list and not only the shares another reason
is the fact that the shares are now less for recruiting a new
member so more motivation is needed in order to maintain growth
and momemtun, just an opinion but i really think this would help
a lot :)
Unread 04-04-2009, 08:21 PM

I can say i am amazed almost 400,000 members in just few months (376,396 actually).
They sure are taking their time ot get things flowing but i guess thats the right way to do things
i am more than sure that when the Social Networking comes out the sign ups will boost and new
members will start to join at an incredible pase, i am also looking forward to meet many of the
Me2Everyone shareholders.

As per the latest update, Transalating the site in multiple languages is sure a great needed idea
and a priority.
Unread 04-18-2009, 09:44 PM

over 414,000 members in Me2Everyone.
I am really hoping that we get the Social Networking going this month
i'm looking forward to meet many of the Me2everyone members, i think
it will be a great place to meet other Network Marketers and share ideas.

I don't know how far is that but i hope it happens this month :P
Unread 04-26-2009, 12:24 PM

soulmarket is on a distinguished road
Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 435000 members & growing every minute)

MISSING DEADLINES

Date : 26th April, 2009

"IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN! YOU PROMISE SOMETHING AND IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!"

"We have 435,000 people expecting answers, hoping that me2everyone will be something they can make money from, hoping that it's not all smoke and mirrors and now worrying that you're about the do a 'Houdini' and disappear with all our dreams..."

The inbox is beginning to fill up and our Gloal Execs are becoming restless. The old excuse of "this website wasn't supposed to be this successful" is wearing thin and promises that version 1.5 are just around the corner seem to be troubling, especially when the updates that are coming are relatively minor in the scheme of things. The answer points to one conclusion: me2everyone launched 4 months too early...

Well our Global Exec members are correct, we have 435,000 members and at present we are failing you. But please remember one thing: whether you have 100 shares in me2everyone or several thousand or even several million THIS IS YOUR COMPANY AND IF WE GET THIS CORRECT YOU WILL MAKE MONEY.

Version 1.5 is sitting on the me2everyone server now and during Sunday all the content for things like MEET THE TEAM, the new LEGAL NOTES / SHARE GUIDE and the FAQs will be uploaded. The Verification Email system will be tested and so too will the new Contact Form. Once we are 100% happy, we will ask the web team to open the gates to the new front end and (hopefully) we will slash the numbers of emails that have swamped the customer support people. They can then return to the important task of keeping everyone fully updated.

We also have the new Members Area to look forward to. GE's have already had a sneak peek. During the coming week all Ripple Members will have their first glance. We will also share this new development with the leading 2,000 recruiters in me2everyone. We will let them tell you their thoughts about what's coming.

There is more news coming today - actually it's news about NEWS and what we intend to do to keep you completely up dated every single day. We need to find the balance between what we are telling you WILL HAPPEN and actually getting something to happen!

Finally for now, we are going to choose another batch of Global Exec's today and we will tell you about them later. For now, please enjoy your Sunday and accept our apologies for missing our own deadlines...
Unread 04-26-2009, 02:44 PM

So tomorrow we will see if they make it to launch!
Unread 04-26-2009, 10:41 PM

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 437000 members & growing every minute)

NEW FRONT END - UPDATES...

Date : 27th April, 2009

We have just completed the latest round of testing on the new Version 1.5 front-end and there are 11 errors - most of them are simple tweaks. Monday morning we will ask our developer to fix these and hopefully, with everything crossed, you will get your new front end tomorrow afternoon.

What's new there?

> There is the long-awaited FAQ is there with more than 50 of the top questions asked by members.

> There is also a new Contact Us form, nicely divided into subject headers to ensure messages reach the right person quicker.

> We have added a simple presentation and a detailed brochure that a few people will have seen already.

> We have improved our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and successfully received our accreditation to SafeBuy.

> We have written a Share Guide to answer your top share issues

> Instead of lurking on the log-out page, jobs will now feature in a special section on the front-end.

> We have also improved the registration page and all new members will need to validate their email address BEFORE they gain membership

> Oh yes - you will be able to sign-in directly from (so be careful if you have book-marked the current log-in page)!

> Finally for anyone who has forgotten their password, we have added a
Unread 04-27-2009, 10:49 PM

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 439000 members & growing every minute)

THE NEW FRONT-END! ALMOST :)

Date : 27th April, 2009

In a case of "so near, so far" everyone has held their breath for the arrival of the new version 1.5 front end. Well sadly there's one final piece of code to be completed and this arrives Tuesday. Most of the bugs are fixed, but we ran out of time to open the gates fully.

BUT WE DON'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU SO...

The new front-end is virtually ready so why not have a sneak peak now... Please visit:

Now please don't give this URL to you friends: they still need ot use the type web address. New members could register using this website, but they won't be linked to you (when its properly live - it wll work). One last thing, with the new members area coming later next week, things are starting to look up for me2everyone!
Unread 05-05-2009, 10:00 PM

PRESS OFFICER

Date : 4th May, 2009

me2everyone faces public scrutiny every day. There is a mix of good and bad news across the many forums and for everyone 1 person who hopes we succeed there is another that hopes we fail. There are dubious and inaccurate news stories about me2everyone that create hundreds of emails from worried members every week.

It is time to inject new life into me2everyone and we start within the next 24 hours by naming a new Press Officer: someone with the skills to get to the heart of me2everyone and with the passion to deliver each and every story from the development team to the Global Execs. Finally news will flow every single day at pre-determined times as we countdown to the new members area.

Everyone needs to remember that we were severely let down in early 2009 and its blown our timetable to pieces. We aim to recover but aspects of the 3D world won't appear until after the British summer. Now some of you will hate what we are doing: others will love it and several more won't understand it. Our press officer will iron out all the creases in the me2everyone story.

Expect the transformation from tomorrow in the way we move forward.

Directors' Note

Please understand that the only official place for me2everyone news is on me2everyone,com... We do not publish anywhere else on the web. Anyone who copies and pastes any news from our website is violating our Terms of Use. There's much more to come from me2everyone...

For the 5th May, a big bunch of new Global Execs
Unread 05-10-2009, 08:42 AM

PRESS OFFICERS
Date : 10th May, 2009

Choosing someone ot write the me2everyone news was always going to be tricky. The standard of the applications was on the whole excellent and it was very difficult to choose just one person. So we have chosen 6 people who will start during this week. We haven't let everyone know just yet so if you applied and never heard back from us, that could be a good thing ;)

Each of them will introduce themselves and give you insights into me2everyone. Finally you will understand WHY news has been so hard to come by (its all down to putting the foundations of the customer care network into place). There are "human element" type stories to come as well as what's happening now m2e right now and in the near future. We aim to get things fired up - more wood on the fire as you asked us

OK - more to follow. Honest! Sorry (as usual) for keeping you in the dark....
Unread 05-15-2009, 08:34 AM

THE NEW ERA

Date : 15th May, 2009

We have now agreed to a "story" team to transform me2everyone into something spectacular. It will be lead by Maureen Foers - acting as editor. Maureen is a director, but has had little involvement so far - other than as a sounding board. I met with her yesterday with a view to become editor, something she looks forward to. She will be supported by Neal & Estelle Evans who will assist in the proofing and also the uploading of stories.

We have selected the press team (the story tellers) from our membership under the old clich
Unread 05-16-2009, 07:30 AM

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 459000 members & growing every minute)

THE SUCCESSFUL FUTURE!

Date : 16th May, 2009

Once upon a time a few people had a wonderful idea for a new place in cyberspace. They were entrepreneurs in the real world, marketing professionals and project managers. One day they created the concept that would become me2everyone and set upon a quest to find web programmers to transform the shining vision. Alas delays crept in and as every entrepreneur knows, the biggest frustrations in life come when waiting for other people to complete their tasks.

For instance, web developer “Dolphin” inherited a website so strewn with errors and poor programming that the easiest way forward was a complete re-write. Naturally with 400,000+ members in place already that puts pressure on the directors of me2everyone to deliver upon their promises. Also (and for instance), the legal process in England moves so slowly that legal documents and the conversion to PLC status seems to take a lifetime to evolve. So why should you stay with me2everyone?

There are plenty of wonderful websites on the planet that offer the chance to speak to your friends. There’s Yahoo! MSN, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, AOL, Second Life, Friendster and many more. me2everyone are aiming to join these ranks with an imaginative new way forward that combines the best of web 2.0 with a combination of business, fun and ownership. 2009 has become the year where we make mistakes, learn quickly, develop solid foundations and put the team in place that’s going to take everyone forward.

Becoming a household name is a challenge but we have 458,000 members with a shared future and a shared desire to make this happen. If you stay with us; if we are successful and; if you help us me2everyone can become one of the greatest websites on the planet. We have many ideas to keep the website fresh and exciting and we are pouring money into the future IT development...

* Version 1.5 launches in June 2009

* It will be a great looking, 2D traditional social network

* You will be able to chat to your friends and become more involved with shaping me2everyone

* Upload your photos and have different ways to view them

* Search for friends and send video emails to each other

* You will be able to upgrade to a new business for free and start making money

* You will be able to register your shares and finally become a part-owner of me2everyone

* You will be able to decide the types of advertisers who support me2everyone - we start with Adobe,Yahoo! Skype, Lastminute.com and Swiss Airlines with many more to follow...

Version 1.5 gives you many of the features you expect from the giants in the world-wide-web but later this year version 2.0 arrives and it starts to re-define the way we use the web. me2everyone will evolve to combine fun, communication, real-world business, education, local search in a clever graphical way that makes the web feel brand new all over again.

So if you stay with us and if we become successful you will own part of history and watch your shares grow into a small fortune. Would you really want to miss out on the chance of sharing in the success?
Unread 05-16-2009, 07:33 AM

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 459000 members & growing every minute)

THE SUCCESSFUL FUTURE!

Date : 16th May, 2009

Once upon a time a few people had a wonderful idea for a new place in cyberspace. They were entrepreneurs in the real world, marketing professionals and project managers. One day they created the concept that would become me2everyone and set upon a quest to find web programmers to transform the shining vision. Alas delays crept in and as every entrepreneur knows, the biggest frustrations in life come when waiting for other people to complete their tasks.

For instance, web developer
Unread 05-18-2009, 06:22 AM

NEW REGISTERED OFFICE
Date : 18th May, 2009

All incorporated companies in the UK need an official address where organisations like Companies House and the Inland Revenue can write to the company. It is usually based at the company's accountant's of solicitor's office: although some companies have their registered office at their place of work or even their home.

me2everyone Limited has recently changed its registered office to: Thames Gateway Office, Bridge Wardens College, Clocktower Building, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4TE, England. We have done this to ensure all official notices reach our legal people quickly.
Unread 05-18-2009, 08:35 AM

An official address is very important for all the Me2everyone people.
Unread 05-20-2009, 12:39 PM

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 462000 members & growing every minute)

GUEST AREA IMPROVEMENTS

Date : 20th May, 2009

Did you know that nearly 800 Global Exec members are involved in shaping the me2everyone world? Every week they brainstorm new ideas for me2everyone members and the future of this company. Those ideas are checked by our legal team and include everything from website features and design to enhanced membership options.

Our Global Exec members are excited by the prospects of me2everyone and they often include Ripple members and feature in the top 2000 recruiting members. They are currently talking about some new membership upgrades: things that will help inject some real life and purpose into me2everyone as we wait for the new version of the website.

Developing a website the magnitude of me2everyone takes a small army of people and when we miss deadlines, it’s usually due to something beyond our control. So, we want to apologise for missing many of the deadlines we have mentioned in these updates. We’ve banned our writers from using phrases like “tomorrow”, “next Thursday” and “in three weeks time” unless we can 100% guarantee it.

Like everyone reading this update (on me2everyone.com) we want this company to become very successful and so we are spending huge amounts of money preparing for the future. In the summer (honest) we will be ordering a new server structure, aiming to build a PCI-compliant infrastructure. We will also plug into the Cloud, giving our members virtually unlimited space for messages, photos, music and video clips.

For now we have asked our IT people to begin a transfer from the Linux-based servers to Windows. This will take approximately 10 working days and in early June we will begin to load up new aspects of the website. We have also ordered a new version of the Guest Area to improve layout, the Meet the Team pages and especially the registration process. The new version of the website (including the new members area) will be designed in .ASP allowing interaction with other finished projects as we move into our summer.

Thanks for your continued support and patience!
Unread 05-24-2009, 10:51 PM

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 464000 members & growing every minute)

Date : 24th May, 2009

We are pleased to announce that me2everyone's status as a PLC (Public Limited Company) was confirmed 20th May 2009 and it is now showing on the Companies House website .

In becoming a PLC we had to demonstrate the way 25% of our share capital had been fully paid up from the date that the company wished to become a PLC. Companies House scrutinised our documents and they have agreed that we adequately show GBP