Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > High Risk/Yield Investing > High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP)
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 05-01-2010, 03:50 AM

winya is on a distinguished road
Smile HYIP? HYIP with legal entity behind it!!!

GeoString

How it works?
GeoString is an online marketing company. Our sponsors pay us to put their message in front our members. In turn, we pay you for becoming an opt in member of our program. The advertising revenues from our sponsors make it possible to pay our membership base for doing nothing more than creating a free account, referring others, and opening the once weekly email from our company.

When do I cash out?
You'll be simply amazed how fast your free paycheck accumulates with this program. The reason your paycheck accumulates so fast is because it's absolutely free for anyone over the age of 16 to open an account and start earning money today. We even give you $10 instantly credited to your account just for registering with us! Because account balances accumulate so quickly, we pay you everytime your account balance reaches $100. If your account balance is greater than $100 at the end of a month, a check will be mailed to you on or before the 10th of the following month (Example: your balance is $450 at the end of April, your check will be mailed on or before May 10th). Paying at these intervals puts less of a strain on our accounting department and insures more efficient payments to our members.
I had already earned my first payout in just 2 months. Now is your turn, Check it out

-

For more FAQ, Please proceed >>>>>
Unread 05-01-2010, 03:55 AM

winya is on a distinguished road
I have been in hyip for at least 6 years, these are the programs that are the best and constant payout.

JM&Gold

An investment which i am going to introduce is where one buy gold and silver and get sustainable income. Some of you might have heard of HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs. 99% of hyip are scam and they uses ecurrency payment processor because the authority could not trace them after they cheating people money.

Paypal is international most secure online payment processors and if one try to cheats or scam, they can be traced and caught. Recently, a program i had joined is very successful, It uses paypal as its payment method and this is a true investment programs. Get some information regarding paypal and you will know why investment through paypal is very very safe.

This programs allows you to earn at least $5 per month or more depends on your investment level. Initially, if you do not wish to invest any money, you can use various to earn the money without taking money from your own pocket. Take a look at the site and read through, understand it.
Summary of company profile
Welcome to JM&Gold, an investment platform where you will earn money buying gold and silver bars and being getting a safe return every month, again in addition we will award you to see advertising for our advertisers.
This can be acquired by our payment methods (Alert Pay and Paypal), you will have your bullion bars.

-