Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > High Risk/Yield Investing > Money Cyclers
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 11-06-2010, 02:28 PM

captain1821 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Productshares.com - Product Shares

Pre-launch RIGHT NOW!

This means that you can join right now BUT NOBODY CAN PURCHASE SHARES UNTIL FULL LAUNCH! So, when it opens you will have the chance to be at the very top even if you are not one of the first to join the pre-launch.

I'm NOT the admin.

Admin is Valerie Underhill and if you know her then I don’t need to say something more.

For those that do not know her, she is the owner of the Marketing Pond Network, she is the best admin I ever met and she is in business online for too many years.

She is committed to make this Sharing Program one of the best ever. She will not open another one, like other admins do and she will not use it for promoting every new Sharing Program that pops-up. This one will get new members for years to come as it will be part of Marketing Pond Network. It just can’t fail.

This one will be by far the best in what you get back for buying shares:

Text Ad Advertising
Banner Advertising
Freebies
Coupons
eBooks
Blog
Amazon Gift Certificates
Walmart Gift Certificates
Laptop Computer
Cash Prizes
And...MORE!

Alertpay will be the way to buy shares but it will not accept Credit Cards, so use the time until launch to fund your AlertPay account.

Be SURE to join with your GOOD email address, so you can jump in right at launch!

Last edited by captain1821 : 11-09-2010 at 07:32 AM.
Unread 11-09-2010, 11:39 AM

Officially launch not before Saturday and not before it has a minimum of 1,000 members.

This means that no-one will be able to buy shares before Saturday! Load up your AlertPay accounts and be one of the first to jump in when the time comes!

This is why this one is going to be different:

"*Share Program Networking - We do NOT network. In other words, some share program owners, continuously launch more share programs. We will never launch another share program. ProductShares is the only share program we will own, period. We don't have our mom, dad, bro, sis, cousin, launch share programs.

*JV's, Deals, Partnerships, Behind the Scenes BS - That ain't me, folks. We have not did jv's, no partnerships, no deals, no bs. We won't do jv's. ProductShares stands on it's own for what it is, for the members within it, and for the owners that own it. We welcome everyone to become a member but it is by their own decision because we do NOT partner.

*Stacking - We do NOT stack. Some share programs create accounts before they ever launch. They may apply hundreds of shares to those accounts. This is what I call 'stacking'. We the owners of ProductShares have one free account 'bob'. The account 'bob' is created so that we can log in and view the member area to make sure the pages are set up correctly, all links are working, etc. We also created the ref account 'bob' so that we would have a ref url when promoting where ref urls are needed. By the way, the account 'bob' cannot win a prize.

*Fake Math - We don't fake the math. Notice there is nothing on ProductShares that says we give 97% payout. That may be fine and dandy but for the life of me, makes absolutely no sense at all."

You can read the rest of Valerie's message at:

*You will need to create a free account to view that forum.
Unread 11-27-2010, 02:25 PM

ProductShares Opens today at 6:00 pm central time zone.

Do you know that by buying shares you actually buying products that worth more than the money you give?

You are not entering a common profit sharing program here...

Here is what you get...

For each Product Share purchased, you receive 2,000 text ad credits and 2,000 banner ad credits.

*Paid Upgrade to PTCUniverse $29.00 value - You must purchase a minimum of 3 product shares in a single purchase. PTCUniverse will probably not launch til Jan. 2011. However, it might launch sooner. Just want you to know this won't be immediately available. (3 product shares = $45)

*Paid Upgrade to PTCUniverse AND 0ne Year Paid Upgrade to FreebiesNCash $69.00 value - You must purchase a minimum of 5 product shares in a single purchase. Remember, PTCUniverse won't be immediately available. (5 product shares = $75)

*Paid Upgrade to PTCUniverse, One Year Paid Upgrade to FreebiesNCash, Paid Upgrade to AdvertPond $98.00 value - You must purchase a minimum of 7 product shares in a single purchase. Remember, PTCUniverse won't be immediately available. (7 product shares = $105)

*Paid Upgrade to PTCUniverse, One Year Paid Upgrade to FreebiesNCash, Paid Upgrade to AdvertPond, Paid Upgrade to MarketingPond, Paid One Year Upgrade to ValClicks $120.00 value. You must purchase a minimum of 8 product shares in a single purchase. (8 product shares = $120)

*BEST OPTION Paid Upgrade to PTCUniverse, One Year Paid Upgrade to FreebiesNCash, Paid Upgrade to AdvertPond, Paid Upgrade to MarketingPond, Paid One Year Upgrade to ValClicks, Paid One Year Upgrade Goliath Frog to ReadersPond $170.00 value. You must purchase a minimum of 10 product shares in a single purchase. (10 product shares = $150.00)

*Product shares purchase above ten shares will receive a free life-time upgrade to FreebiesNCash.*

Personally I'm going for the free life-time upgrade to FreebiesNCash which means that I'll buy more than 10 product shares.

I'm already a paid FreebiesNCash member and I just can't miss this opportunity for a lifetime upgrade...

Let me tell you about those programs as I'm already a member...
(I would also give you my links but I think it is against the rules of the forum)

FreebiesNCash - $40 per year

With this program you can make more than $40 per year without referring a single soul as they are sharing the money that their forum generates from adverting with their paid members.
It has an affiliate program $20 for each directly sponsored member and $10 for each indirectly sponsored member.
You get:
access to ever growing lists of freebies
a blog
your own private rotator system
and many more

MarketingPond - one time $10
Probably you already know this one as it's been around for years and has almost 60.000 members.
I still have the free membership and works fine for me and it's cool that I'm going to have the upgrade now.
You have to join this one even if you don't buy a single share and even if you remain a free member forever.

PTCUniverse - one time $29
Not opened yet. It looks like that it is going to be a new program about Paid to Click (Remember, Valerie will not open a new Sharing program, ever!)

ReadersPond Goliath - $50 per year
Paid to Read.
Paid to Click.
Paid to Signup.
Paid to do Offers.

You also get 250,000 Free Banner Views. One month sponsor site ad (up to 7 words with link)

With that upgrade you can make more than $50 within the year

ValClicks - $12 per year
Get paid to view advertisers websites.
Earn on direct referrals website views.
Earn on direct referrals purchases.
Earn on direct referral upgrades.

You also get 4000 ptc credits, 150000 featured ad credits, 1 month featured link, 150000 banner ad credits.

You can make money here too.

AdvertPond - one time $29
Text ad exchange with quality advertising.
A nice place to advertise.

Remember, buying one share now, buying another share a week later, buying another share a month later, etc... WON'T COUNT towards the listed benefits you get above.

I think we have a very good deal here...
Unread 11-30-2010, 05:51 PM

I got a huge payment from Product Shares!