Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Forum Community Discussions and Announcements > Big Money Discussions > Introduce Yourself
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 10-17-2008, 10:51 PM

MichaelseBiz is on a distinguished road
Question Is It True...?

Do people really learn to earn big money in this forum...?

Or do they just beat their head against a wall trying...?

I'd like to think the first option rings true with most of you...

This is not the place where I pitch anything about what I do because I just want to let everyone know who I am and hopefully, what I'm all about...!

My name is Michael and I'm a 31 year old man as of 2008...

I'd have to say that I'm lucky to be where I am because I was in a very severe auto accident when I was 17 (1994) and it was so bad that it caused my heart to stop 3 times...

It's been a long road to recovery and I'm still not done yet but I'd like to share a little bit about what I've been through with you now...

First of all, can you even imagine how difficult it's been to live on my own and only receive less than $600 a month from disability...?

It wasn't easy and the reason I had no other choice at the time was because I kept getting 'let go' from everywhere I tried to work because of my lack of balance and inability of the customers to understand me at all...

But I had something incredible right under my nose and didn't even know it till recently...

You see, I've been taking the products I now represent ever since I was just 3 years old (well, my parents were giving them to me at that age but you get the idea)...

Anyway, I know they work really well and that the company who makes them has a really good pay plan which I describe to potential new clients like this:

I say, "It's kinda like going to a movie you really love and then telling all your friends & family about it. The only thing is that with the company I represent, you get paid when someone goes to see that movie as a result of your referral. Although, with the company I represent's incredible pay plan called 'Tru-Infinity', you get paid to infinity instead of just earning commissions on one or two levels below you"...

So my point is that even though I just started built my own business
doing this and I'm not earning top dollar yet, I look forward to earning some real money real soon...

In just 2 days, I expect to earn my first bonus check of $80 and I'm so very excited...!