Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Business and Personal - Money Management and Protection Tools > Credit and Finance > Loans, Mortgages and Consolidations
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 09-07-2007, 04:35 AM

zinta is on a distinguished road
Credit Card Debt Consolidation

Hai,

I am Zinta. I am Newbie to here.

I want share my Idea about Credit card debt consolidation loan.

Most of us forget the fact that credit cards not only offer flexibility but also increase our debt problems. If you are having a credit card you will have the temptation to purchase whatever you see. There is nothing wrong in purchasing essential things using a credit card. Problems start only when you misuse the credit cards by unnecessarily spending money on useless purchases.

This type of behaviour puts you in debts. However, there is a solution for this difficult debt situation. By applying the method of a debt consolidation loan, you can solve your debt problems by combining all the small debts into one loan. By this method, you can simply avoid further debts because of your careless card spending.

There are several advantages in getting a debt consolidation loan. The main advantage of a credit card debt consolidation loan is that you will have only one creditor to pay off your loan. One more convenient thing is that you have the chance of paying lower interest rates with flexibility of repayment options.You can be at ease by escaping from the disturbing calls for your old lenders. You can avail both secured and unsecured debt consolidation loans.

If you are opting for a debt consolidation loan in a secured form, you will have to pledge your property as security. Under a non-secured debt consolidation loan, you need not pledge any property as a collateral. These loans are unique in their own way. A bad credit score or history will not hinder you from availing this loan.

If you have any other suggestion post your reply here.
Unread 10-31-2007, 04:42 AM

andrew39 is on a distinguished road
Re:

Hello,

Good link and suggestion given by you. I was also surfing about useful sites on this topic and found a good one debtxfactor.com it provides good support. I
Unread 11-01-2011, 06:19 PM

Nicholas_B is on a distinguished road
you have mentioned some great things here however there also another solution such as IVA - there really good and can definitely get things sorted financially, you just need to go and speak to a debt advisor.