Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Business and Personal - Money Management and Protection Tools > Insurance and Protection Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 11-07-2008, 01:24 PM

alistercook is on a distinguished road
What are the best ways to market your products?

Hi everyone, I have a new product that I would like to make popular online. It is an accessory for the feminine market and has its other ranges too. I have planned a website for that and would be soon going online with that, I would like to know the strategies that people employ at different times in order to market their products. I myself have some planned in the schedule, but it would be interesting if I could get some more ideas from the members here so that I can try the better ones that interest me the most.

Thanks in advance
Unread 11-08-2008, 12:25 PM

Stuart is on a distinguished road
Re:What are the best ways to market your products?

There are lots of ways to make your product popularize. Sometimes, it also depends on what your products appeals to, but that is just a matter of chance as this is a thing considered at a later stage. For initial marketing, I think that when you have a website going on, you can go for online marketing like offering an affiliate program, join social networking, give something away but the best among the concepts is to place your ads in videos and publish them on sites that have videos for general viewing. This is a great way to make your product reach a million people as the number of them watching online videos is a lot more and to help you to gets adds in videos, offers an excellent platform for marketers to publish their videos by directors with adds.