Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Investing - Markets, Real Estate and Trading > Stock Markets and Trading > General Stock Trading Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 04-18-2022, 06:01 PM

danides is on a distinguished road
Swapnex - Passive income

Swapnex PTY LTD is a trading company dedicated to cryptocurrency arbitrage. The company allows traders from all over the world to access the world?s largest exchanges and buy/sell cryptos at the most advantageous prices.

Swapnex is officially registered in Australia. Its registered office is located at Blockchain Centre, Level 1 2?26 Park St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia. The company?s registration number is 646 838 753. The platform has been operational since January 4, 2021.
Platform does not provide services to users located in Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Australia, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, and the USA.

What else do I need to join you?
You need to be over 18 years old. This is the only restriction we have for clients.

How confidential is my data?
We use modern security protocols, DDoS-protection, 2-Factor-Authentication and other measures for providing 100% security and anonymity of clients' data and money.

What sorts of information are required to create an account?
We are clearly aware of your wish to stay anonymous on the web and keep your funds safe. That?s why the registration process doesn?t consider entering your personal data. The only sort of info we need from you is your sign-in data: email, login, and password. To increase anonymity and ensure maximum protection, you can create a fictitious nickname and connect a Two-Factor-Authentication tool.

How to start auto trading?
Trading due to our AI solutions means delegating the work to specially designed trading bots. They will do all the same that traders usually do, but thousands of times faster and with higher accuracy.

Choose a currency pair for your order, e.g. BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, LTC/USDT, DOGE/USDT.
Enter an amount you would like the system to trade.
Choose a period of 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 180 or 360 days and start trading.
The system will automatically choose the exchanges with the most profitable prices and create cost-effective orders to buy and sell. The system will charge the sum you entered from your balance and use it for trading. You will receive daily profits within the whole period. [size=10pt]The order amount will be returned to your balance at the end of the trading period.[/size]

Tip: use boosts to increase your income and get many other advantages. What is more, you will get a bonus for every auto trading contract opened for 45 and 60 days. Contract for 45 days ? +1 order per day; contract for 60 days ? +2 orders per day.

So this is the opportunity for me to write you an article summarizing the steps to follow if you want to invest on this trading bot.
You?ll see, the platform is very easy to use!

How to deposit cryptocurrencies on swapnex
▪️ You?ll have to select ? Wallet ? then ? Add Balance ?.

Select the amount you want to put on Swapnex.

Swapnex generates a crypto wallet address. This is the address on which you want to put your crypto. I suggest you to verify that the selected crypto and the network are those desired (be careful, fees will applied when depositing depending on the network. Networks with lowest fees are BEP20 and TRC20)

Then, go to your favorite exchange wallet (Binance in my case), and click on ?Withdraw? on the cryptocurrency of your choice.

Confirm the withdrawal (code sent by e-mail and probably 2FA code)

After having proceeded to the deposit, wait few minutes until the transaction is validated and you?ll be able to see your account balance updated on both Binance and Swapnex

For auto trading:
▪️ You?ll have to select ? Trading ? then ? Auto Mode ?.
▪️ Then you?ll have to select the ?order book? corresponding to your crypto currency. (if your deposit is some BNB, your order book will be BNB -> USDT -> BNB. If you have deposited USDT, then you have more choices available).

Select the amount you want to put into the program
About USDT, you?ll have to select the network corresponding to your deposit network. If you have deposited on TRC-20, your USDTs are available on the TRC-20 network, logic).

Select one program (30 Days, 45 Days, 60 Days or 90 Days).

And ?Create Order?. And your done!

I haven?t had any problems withdrawing my money. It?s very simple, and really fast.
My profit in five days with an investment of $250. Don't forget that your investment will be returned to your account!