Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Investing - Markets, Real Estate and Trading > Real Estate > General Real Estate Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 02-20-2009, 04:19 AM

Emmett47 is on a distinguished road
How to create property more attractive

What are the best things i can do to increase my house value and attract more customers? It
Unread 02-20-2009, 10:52 PM

felix is on a distinguished road
Currently the market is on a slow down. To increase the value of your property or to even get the full asking price you need to think about making your property more attractive to potential viewers. Things like creating a clean atmosphere free from mess and clutter showing the property without too many personal items can help it appeal to a purchaser. Create professional photos to draw the viewer so that they start liking the property at the first look. You may take help from the service for this purpose. This service is for promoting property listing where you can upload property photos and create eflyer instantly. You can enhance property photo and create professional email templates, specially designed for real estate agents. I
Unread 08-20-2011, 07:00 AM

Nicholas_B is on a distinguished road
How to create property more attractive

Chester is a lovely area and I would imagine, should not be too hard to sell. In my opinion the little things can help. Clean property when showing viewer round, have you chosen the correct estate agent from the start? If you have any pets, make sure they are out when viewing take place because not everyone is a pet lover. Is the flat decorated and fitted with a high finish?