Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Small Business and Marketing
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 07-28-2008, 06:44 AM

peoplebuzzme is on a distinguished road
iBuzz Pro

Stop wasting time cold-calling! Learn how to quickly and easily get 30-50 red-hot leads calling you daily with our voice blasting software. This automatic recruiter will triple your business overnight. Visit PeopleBuzzMe.com now and see why iBuzz Pro is sweeping the globe and generating massive amounts of money with literally the push of a button!

Unread 11-12-2008, 03:21 PM

ibuzzmentor is on a distinguished road
I have been with Ibuzz Pro for well over six months now. I am a top producer there and it really is a MUST HAVE sales tool no matter what business you are promoting. I have real estate agents, mortgage brokers, insurance agents, wedding shop owners, carpenters, contractors, cash gifter, mlmers, people in GRN, Liberty League, Emerald Passport, and many others that are using Ibuzz Pro to help them create leads for their business. They then also use Ibuzz pro to help them sell ibuzz pro.

It is all about a targeted message to a targeted list. No matter what your are promoting make SURE that you are telling the customer whatever they want to hear in the message so they resonate with it and then either call you back or go to your website. By joining our team, the top producing team in Ibuzz Pro you will have access to strategies that are plug in play. Even if your horrible over the phone we have developed a system you can use to do broadcasts and get people to your website.

If you are a big thinker and a team leader and want to maximize your profits you will usually add another program to your portfolio that you can use Ibuzz pro to sell .People then join that business. Guess what their first question is after they join? How can I market this business? You then show them Ibuzz pro and it works as a perfect 1-2 punch. It is called the upsell approach. You then have TWO cash flow streams working for you. Everyone that joins Ibuzz Pro will join your other business and vice versa. That is how leaders think.

We can teach you these strategies. The bottom line is Ibuzz pro has exploded my sales in my businesses and it is a must have tool for ANYONE in sales. No matter what business your in. Whether your looking to promote just Ibuzz Pro or your local business to people in your area Ibuzz pro can help you do it. And the money is great. The start up is fairly low and you give yourself a tool and a service that is truly marketable. Check out the webinar down below, it does 95% of the work for me and you can have one just like it.

With the new year coming up NOW is the time to get involved. With the economy going down the toliet you need cash flow streams and Ibuzz pro allows you to do that.

Chris