Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Online Business and Marketing > Make Money Online
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 04-14-2008, 09:40 PM

Wealthylikeme is on a distinguished road
Be Wealthy

Hello,

I have received the following information and if you will please take the time to read it, I believe it will prove beneficial to you.

Dear Friend,
Greetings! I am a retired attorney. Approximately two years ago a client of mine came to me with a very similar one to the one you are reading. he asked me to research the letter and verify if it was legal. @ weeks later I did. I told my client the letter needed 1 modification to make it fully legal.
I was still curious about the letter as I had seen many like it before and have never bothered "feeding into it". So I told my client if he chose to go ahead with it, to let me know how it was going.
Well here's where it got interesting. 2 weeks and 3 days later, my client came into my office unannounced and dumped a full bag of mail on my desk. What the hell is all this? I asked. Money ! it's all Money!, you got to be kidding me. but low and behold every single envelope was filled with a 1 dollar bill. After opening and counting the total thus far, he had a total of $325,000.00. That's right after his 1st 3 month run at it , he raked in an astonishing $811,000.00 .
I was earning a great living as an attorney, however as anyone in the legal profession will tell you, there is a lot of stress in this job, after 30 years I was ready to throw in the towel.
I had my secretary mail out 200 copies, I got a mail list from the internet for $40.00.
After my 3 month run ended I net $968,000.00 , I had to go again. This time with 500 copies. After that 3 month run, I totaled $2,344,890.00.
Yeah you heard me right.
I assume by now you are curious what legal change had to be made?
Well according to:Title 18, Section 1304,1342, of the US Postal code and lottery laws, you must be getting something in return for the dolar you mail. So when you send a dollar to all 6 people on your list, you must attach a note that says" please add me to your mailing list" That's it. Now it is completely legal.
This system is designed for all people : low income, non working, investors, nannies, babysitters,professionals, Americans, Foreigners, people in need of surgery, etc. Anyone who needs money. It's about all people of the world striving together to make each other rich. Best of all, it works.
Follow these simple rules EXACTLY and in less than 3 months you will receive more than $700,000.00 Guaranteed. Just be honest and let's all do this for each other.
Thanks.
THIS SYSTEM WAS MADE FOR THE PURPOSE OF ACCUMULATING CAPITAL QUICKLY AND HONESTLY, ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER.
When you send out 200 copies of this letter and each responsive individual sends 200 copies out, everyones fortune multiplies rapidly.
Remember you may use email as well , just make sure you send your 6 dollars to it's rightful owners. That's the only way it works for everyone.

1. Elaine Hayes, 1424 Golden Prairie Rd , Burrton, KS 67020
2.Jeff Moore, 629 Hawes CT, Modesto, CA 95351
3.Randy J. Carroll, 10878 CO RD 2143 N. Tatum, TX 75961
4.Ronald Sanders, 128 Moffet St. Brooklyn NY 11207
5. Linda K. Moorehead, 6101 N. Liddell Ln, Columbia, MO 65202
6.Kienne Herne 1103 Ash St Utica, NY 13502

After sending $1.00 to each of the aboved names, remove number 1 position, move everybody else up and put yourself in the number 6 position. Mail out your copies with your name as number 6.
At a very conservative rate of response of 7.5%, (my first was 9.8%) here's what your return will look like:
You send out 200 letters:
15 people send you a dollar. $15.00
Those 15 people mail out 200
225 will respond with another dollar. $225.00
Those 225 people send out 200.
3,375 people respond with a dollar. $3,375.00
Those 3,375 people mail out 200.
50,625 people respond with a dollar $50,625.00
Those 50,625 people send out 200.
759,375 people respond with a dollar $759,375.00
Total: $813,615.00

Can you see the power of this?

Important notes:
1. After you receive your mailing list, mail your dollars and letters out ASAP. While the list is fresh.
2. Stay Cool.... Keep your job until you make a long term plan with your new found wealth.
3. Sow 10% to the church, you reap what you sow.
4. If you tried a similar system before and it failed, it's probably because you mailed it o your friends. This time go do some research , buy mailing/emailing list from a company who can target Opportunity seekers for you, it doesn't cost much.

A lot of us invest in lotteries, sweepstakes, coupons etc. We need to invest in one another. If you are not in need of money then do it for someone else. For a neighbor, a college student, endowment fund, sick relative, charity, etc. Do it for us.