Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > High Risk/Yield Investing > Other Investments
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 08-13-2009, 09:45 PM

freshdaddy is on a distinguished road
Lazy Money $$$ $2K/month

The news is always going to tell you what they want you to hear. All this talk about how bad the economy is doing.

I don't give a shit about what the media is telling me, I'm gonna make money no matter what!

I must admit, I'm lazy, and I hate the idea of throwing away hours of my precious life working for someone else. Hours I can never get back - and especially not for $7/hour! You go to work every single day with the possibility of being laid off. Please! That's a shitty way to live.

So I don't. I found opportunity which allows me to only have to invest 15-30 minutes a day and I make twice as much money each month as I did working a minimum wage job. That's enough to cover all my bills and expenses - and, once I'm done with the few minutes a day I spend "working" I'm completely free for the rest of the day to invest my time in my hobbies or just have some fun.

I just don't believe in working 40 hours a week, slaving at a "job" just to pay the bills. It's a pitiful investment - because when you get home, you're usually exhausted and don't even have the energy to invest in yourself.

If you're interested in how I changed my life and my financial future, visit website and simply enter your name and email to find out more about this system

If you visit have any questions about the program or how it works, visit this squidoo lens to learn more:

Let me restate the BENEFITS:

* Work from any location

* 15-30 mins/day = $2K or More/month

* You pick how much you want to make and your hours

* Get PAID every single Friday!

* Once you're done with your tiny time investment, the rest of the day is YOURS!

If this is a life you desire, don't wait. I encourage you to find out more and learn how this can an will change your life. The life the media sells us of the average American is SHIT. Don't be that stupid to believe it. DON'T BE AVERAGE.