Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > High Risk/Yield Investing > Money Cyclers
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 03-16-2011, 11:36 AM

strosdegoz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to strosdegoz Send a message via Yahoo to strosdegoz Send a message via Skype™ to strosdegoz
Thumbs up 8steps2wealth - 8steps2wealth.com

The program discussed in this message, 8Steps2Wealth, is available to anyone
worldwide who has an AlertPay account. You can pay via credit card if you have
one attached to your AlertPay account.

As you will see by visiting my website, this is a very affordable ($29.95) and simple
program.

It has a unique comp plan they are calling a 1 X 5 company forced matrix. This simply
means that it is a straight line structure that cycles every 5th person. As the name of the
program suggests, there are 8 Steps on your way to wealth. Each of the 8 steps consists
of a company-wide forced 1x5 matrix. Everyone that joins after you helps to fill your
matrices. You can also earn by referring members, purchasing self-sponsored positions
and by filling your personal Hidden Matrix.

Q: Do I need to refer people to earn money in 8Steps2Wealth?

A: NO! The 8S2W system consists of 8 steps which are company-wide Forced 1x5
matrixes. Everyone that joins 8S2W after you, helps to fill your matrixes.

Once you join and have activated your membership you will have 2 choices

1. Do Nothing!
Just sit back and relax as everyone that activates their membership after you, keeps
you moving you from step to step, and from payout to payout.

2. Invite Others!
Promote your 8S2W affiliated link to exponentially increase your potential income.
When you refer new members to 8S2W, you get:

- $5.00 Fast Start Bonus for each referral
- 50% Matching Step Bonuses for each referral for steps 1 through 7
- 100% Matching Step Bonuses for each referral as they are promoted off of Step 8 ($5000!!!)

As with any straight line comp plan, the sooner you enter the better!

Regards
Dirson E. Jimenez Santana
Unread 03-16-2011, 07:17 PM

Send a message via MSN to strosdegoz Send a message via Yahoo to strosdegoz Send a message via Skype™ to strosdegoz
The Product

I already took advantage of the advertising packages they offer and my DoNothingMoney Blog banner is already getting hits, you can get all of the following advertising packages for just a one time payment of $29,95. Each time you complete a Step / Cycle you will receive even more advertising including some additional packages that are not described here.

Advertising

When you activated your 8Steps2Wealth membership and paid the initial $29.95 membership fee, you received our EXTREME Advertising package – this package consists of a variety of advertising forms with ONE BIG thing in common: Your credits are for actual CLICKS and VIEWS rather than “impressions.”

What does this mean? It means you are receiving GUARANTEED visitors with ALL your 8S2W Advertising!

Each membership (and Self-Sponsored Position) receives:

* Login Ads – 250 Click Credits (Guaranteed Visits)
* Banner Ads – 250 Click Credits (Guaranteed Visits)
* Scrolling Text Ads – 250 Click Credits (Guaranteed Visits)
* Scrolling Banners – 250 Click Credits (Guaranteed Visits)
* Bonus Ad Submissions – 1 (500 Guaranteed visits from PTC’s)

Want even MORE advertising?
No problem! Everytime you move up a Step, you receive this Extreme Advertising Package again (and again…).

You even receive ADDITIONAL advertising when you refer new members AND when you click on ads you’ll find in your members area (must be logged in to receive credit). If anyone clicks on your ads that are not a member or are NOT logged in to their account, thats additional FREE advertising to YOU as your credits do not get deducted unless you are a member logged in clicking on advertisements… can you say BONUS!

Bonus Ad Submissions: Your ad is placed in TWO high-traffic PTC programs for even MORE Guaranteed Visits – exposing YOUR business or offer to hundreds of thousands of potential customers.
Unread 03-16-2011, 11:28 PM

Congratulations, You Just Stepped Up!

Only 10 hours after joining 8S2W and I already cycled the 1st Step which pays $30usd.
This has many advantages other than the cycle bonus, once you cycle you will get tons
of additional advertising, if you have direct referrals they will start to cycle too, so your
matching bonus will start to come up.

As if that is not enough you are also entered into The Hidden Matrix, here is the matrix
chart illustration.

Steps Illustration

Matching Bonus Illustration

Unread 03-17-2011, 06:29 PM

I received my first commissions from The Hidden Matrix just now!!! :)
Latest update >

News Updated on 2011-03-17 18:50:40

8S2W Update: The first 24 have passed

Hello to ALL of our awesome 8S2W Members!

It�s official� The First 24 hours of being open to the internet community have now passed�and what an amazing first 24 it has been. We can�t thank you enough for joining us here at 8Steps2Wealth.com!

We have a few quick things to point out this evening�

1 � If you have NOT done so yet, PLEASE take a moment to SUBMIT your BONUS ad submissions. Members are reporting great results from this advertising resource. There are over 110,000 eager members waiting to view the ads YOU submit via the Bonus Ad Submissions web page in your members area!

2 � Make sure you are submitting ALL of your other forms of advertising you get when purchasing your ad packs in 8Steps2Wealth. Please do not submit your personal 8steps2welath referral links and ads to the Login, Banner, Text and Scrolling banner ads sections as they will not get approved� Advertise your OTHER programs you are in through these sections.

3 � First payout of requested withdrawals will be paid out Friday morning around 9am EST. IF you put in a withdrawal request AFTER midnight EST, you will not get paid this week.

4 � You can also USE your available account balance to do the following:

* Purchase Self Sponsored Positions (as these work their way through the 8 step program they will earn you over $18,700) < - - There is a reason why MANY have purchased 3 to 4 self sponsored positions from their back office!

* You can Benefactor (Pay for your non-active referrals upgrades) your personal referrals that have NOT upgraded by purchasing the 29.95 ad pack. What a great way to help your referrals out PLUS set yourself up for the matching bonus every time THEY advance to the next step! (Each referral = a potential $7,900 in matching bonus money for YOU!)

* You can also use your available account balance to purchase additional Ad Credits.

5 � Get your 8S2W referral links out to every place you can. You can find all the adcopy and links located under the FIRST STEP, Promotional Tools section of your member�s area.

The more we bring in to 8Steps2Wealth, the faster members will continue to advance from step to step!

Have a wonderful evening,

The 8S2W Admin Team
Unread 03-18-2011, 12:41 PM

Just received my first payment, this was half passive income and half matching bonus from my direct referrals more likely.
Right now I already have more funds pending, right after the payout.

Unread 03-20-2011, 03:55 AM

The bonus submmission really works, I got hundreds of hits to hit site that I submitted to these.
The banner ads and the login ads are working big time too and getting me tons of subscribers to
my list, this is no joke and is definitely worth the price because as soon as you cycle you get
more of these ads plus the cycler bonus for a one time payment.

Unread 03-25-2011, 12:02 AM

News Updated on 2011-03-23 13:52:55

8S2W Update: Moving right along� 3/23/2011

Hello 8S2W Members

Just a quick update today.

We continue to see a continuous flow of new members joining 8S2W which is a GREAT thing for ALL who are registered, upgraded, and involved in the program!

We cannot emphasize enough the importance of new members continuing to join the 8 Step program and also continuing to purchase the self sponsorship positions. The more that join and the more that purchase those additional self sponsorship positions, the faster more and more members continue to advance through the 8 step program.

Up until now, we a total of $17,045 has been EARNED in this very simple Advertising Program!

Over $10,479 has already been cashed out (withdrawn) by 8S2W members�

And we have members that have advanced as far as Step 5!

In addition, for those who are referring new members, WOW! We had a member who emailed us today to say, �Man, my referrals started advancing and my available account balance has started to climb. �This is Awesome!�

Others, as you can see by the testimonials on the 8S2W website (thank you by the way for submitting those) are absolutely LOVING the advertising they get from the packages they purchased. MANY are seeing some amazing results for the programs they are advertising, from the ads on 8S2W to the ads on the 2 High-Traffic PTC sites with over 110,000 active members. (Bonus Ad Submission Section)

Simply put, the results are there and we are only in the first few days of being LIVE to the Internet community. NOW would be the ideal time to really RAMP UP your marketing efforts of the 8Steps2Wealth program and invite the WORLD to join!

As we said in our last update, 8S2W is built on SIMPLICITY folks. It really does not get much easier than this, hands down!

Now, some side notes:

1 � Yesterday we got a call from AlertPay letting us know that they finally resolved the MasterCard issue and that MasterCard is again available for members to use to make purchases, etc.

2 � If you have not placed your ads yet, please make sure to do so. You are leaving a lot on the table by NOT getting the exposure to YOUR programs that they deserve!

3 � If you have not purchased any self sponsorship positions, think about doing so. Remember, each Self Sponsorship position can earn you an additional $18,700 over time as they advance through the 8 step program. Think about that, over time, an extra $18,700 to YOU for each self sponsorship position. Who couldn�t use an extra $18,700 this year? Get 2, 3 or 4 of these and really maximize your potential to earn BIG!

4 � Remember, 8S2W is not a �Get Rich Overnight� type of program. This is a steadily growing, �continue to put money in your pocket over time without doing much�, kind of program. That means, those positions you have generate ongoing bonus money for YOU!

In closing, a quick reminder to put in your weekly withdrawal request by tomorrow (Thursday), before 12:00 midnight EST, in order to be paid on Friday.

Now, let�s have some fun and get our 8S2W referral links out all OVER the net!

8Steps2Wealth Admin
Unread 03-25-2011, 01:13 PM

I Got my payments!

3/25/2011 Transfer Received From 8Steps2Wealth
Completed $30.00 USD
+ 3/25/2011 Transfer Received From 8Steps2Wealth
Completed $40.00 USD
+ 3/25/2011 Transfer Received From 8Steps2Wealth
Completed $15.00 USD

Unread 04-02-2011, 05:05 PM

I got my payment yesterday.

To be honest I don't see this moving, I am member id 95 and still haven't cycle the second step.
I would like to know if anyone here cycled the second step?