Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Business and Personal - Money Management and Protection Tools > Credit and Finance > Loans, Mortgages and Consolidations
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 09-08-2007, 07:18 AM

zinta is on a distinguished road
Personal Loan

Hai,

I am Zinta.

Personal loans help you to take care of your immediate requirements without much of a hassle. The most attractive feature of the personal loan is that you do not have to give any kind of security to avail this loan. No Security, Collateral or Guarantors are required to avail personal loans. Also, no questions regarding the end use of the loan are asked.

The maximum amount of personal loan for which you are eligible depends upon your net salary take home. Loans are repayable in equal monthly instalments or EMIs. Loan tenure varies from 1 to 5 years. Since personal loans do not require any security or hypothecation of assets, the rate of interest charged by them is higher compared to any other secured loans.
Unread 11-01-2011, 06:25 PM

Nicholas_B is on a distinguished road
personal loans are great but what do I have really bad debt so banks wont give me a loan - ive gone to a debt advisor and they have given me a repayment plan. Am i able to take this plan to the bank and get a personal loan approved?
Unread 11-17-2011, 10:45 PM

Payday100.us is on a distinguished road
Personal loans can be very beneficial and can really help you when you're in a tight situation and need cash.

You're right with regular personal loans the time general ranges from 1-5 years and they can be secured or unsecured
Unread 12-27-2011, 06:57 AM

bigdeal is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hi,

Personal loans are probably the fastest and most easily available retail loan products. Unlike other retail loan products such as home loans or loans against property, borrowers don't need to produce any collateral or security to avail a personal loan.

Thanks