Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Small Business and Marketing
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 08-01-2008, 04:11 AM

Brent78 is on a distinguished road
Any help for maintaining the work flow of the system

Hi! I am working as a manager in a multi national company. My work is always up to the mark but since last few days I am facing lots and lots of problem as some of my assistants are not giving their work report correctly, they are giving me the fake work report. I want to ask you people that is there any help for me to manage the work flow of my organization?

Unread 08-02-2008, 01:08 AM

Rodney is on a distinguished road
Re:Any help for maintaining the work flow of the system

Yes, you can manage your work flow in a very efficient manner. It happens with many of us and we need to take the accurate record of work from each and every individual of the organization. This problem can be solved with the help of a available on web based platform. This helps in maintaining the work flow of your organization.