Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Investing - Markets, Real Estate and Trading > Stock Markets and Trading > Stock Picks
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 03-08-2009, 12:30 PM

rob111 is on a distinguished road
MONA_News

MonArc Corp (MONA) I.T.I. Bio-Tech Announces Production of the FIRST EVER residential Air-Quality Meter.

Friday , March 06, 2009 17:46ET

MONTREAL, March 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - - The Company - (Pink Sheets:MONA) MONA Operating subsidiary ITI BioTech today after the markets closed announced the introduction of a revolutionary new product, Air-Stat. Air-Stat is a device that monitors the air quality in your home or office space, by showing a color bar and a digital display. It is the only residential air quality meter of its kind. It also monitors the humidity degree and the temperature in C degrees or degrees F. It will be available to the retail market for under a hundred dollars, the closest comparable device costing in the thousands.

This product is highly recommended for every household and individual office space.

"The Air-Stat will effectively identify allergens and contaminants in the air thereby increasing the quality of life for the millions of asthmatics and hyper-allergics worldwide. We will be meeting with health officials in the near future to discuss government subsidies in order to make sure that all the individuals that will benefit from our device will have one in their home. It is estimated there are over 35 million asthma sufferers in North America," stated Paul Sylvestre, President of I.T.I. Bio-Tech.

About I.T.I. Bio-Tech,

ITI is a Bio-Tech company, specializing in the manufacturing of products Eliminating Airborne VOC's. Products manufactured by ITI are laboratory tested, laboratory certified, biodegradable, food grade approved chemicals, natural scents. Using recyclable containers, perforated caps to ensure safety of children and pets and environmentally safe for the well-being of the people and planet.