Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Investing - Markets, Real Estate and Trading > Forex
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 12-11-2007, 04:46 PM

klpr is on a distinguished road
What is forex trading?

Does anyone know what forex is? I heard a lot about people making money with forex but I don't understand what fores is and what people are trading.

Is this the same as stock trading?
Unread 12-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Administrator

Big Money has disabled reputation
Forex is actually a type of trading for currency exchange. You can trade currency and make money by appreciating values of currency.

For example, you could buy a EURO and hope that it's value continues to appreciate against the US dollar and sell that currency.

This is basically what forex is. You can do the same with gold and precious metals as well.
Unread 05-13-2008, 03:20 AM

financestrategy is on a distinguished road
Cool forex

hey klpr
forex is as my friend big money has mentioned above trading of currency. you can trade one currency for the other. yes you can make money out of it but then you really need to do the homework. you must keep a track of various currency in which you are interested to deal. so far forex is the largest financial market in the world. you'll be amused to know this market deals in trillions a day. so you can very well imagine the magnitude of the market. it is a form of speculation.
Unread 07-20-2008, 12:37 PM

darquoy is on a distinguished road
Smile

My sig gives you the link to a free E-book explaining in plain English what Forex exchange is. Forex is the largest financial market in the world, with the equivalent of over 3-4 trillions of dollars changing hands daily when the volume on the stock markets is only 500 billions of dollars...
Have a great week
Roland
Unread 07-23-2008, 10:42 PM

Luke101 is on a distinguished road
Forex is no place for a newbie. When a person buys a certain currency he hopes that currency will increase in value. When it does he sells it back for a profit.
Unread 07-24-2008, 03:38 AM

darquoy is on a distinguished road
Smile what is Forex?

...In addition to this: you don't need to be an expert: you may let the pros manage your Forex account. I have a managed Forex account that costs me just a 1 time fee of $49, and I begun with as small as $100. On average they make me 5-7% weekly. After 1 year they take 25% of my earnings for their services, still guaranteeing a min. 100% ROI - actually ROI is a lot bigger...

Rol
Unread 08-21-2008, 06:30 AM

Emma Reyes is on a distinguished road
Forex really may "seduce" but the consequences may be unpleasant, to put it mildly. Not only for a newbie but for an expert as well, although less possible, of course. If you're so interested in investing your money, you'd better refer to the professionals, at least for the first time.

Getyourmoney
Unread 10-14-2008, 09:32 AM

leo is on a distinguished road
How to trade the Forex

It is definitely a place someone new in the business should exercise extreme caution. I have been trading commodities and the Forex for 30 years. There is an infinite number of trading plans and strategys for all alike. I make money most days, my fills and exits are quite fast though.
Unread 11-04-2008, 01:03 PM

Brent78 is on a distinguished road
Hi All,
Yes its absolutely right forex trading is not something for a newbie. There must be a considerable amount of experience and knowledge behind being in the trading.

Last edited by Brent78 : 12-11-2008 at 04:36 AM.
Unread 12-16-2008, 05:32 PM

richemarks is on a distinguished road
Smile Forex trading guides

The best method to earn is forex trading.In short term with low investment and we can high returns.And the forex trading will gain more return in short term.And it is very easy to trade with guide of simple tips and suggests from the forex markets.And from the forums we can share the views and ideas for the forex trading.This makes us very easy way to earn from forex trading...
Unread 12-24-2008, 04:32 AM

Gordon is on a distinguished road
Forex trade is a good market and when you get the right broker on your side, it is a plus point. My brother is involved in the forex market and he deals with quite a few so I don
Unread 12-26-2008, 02:54 PM

richemarks is on a distinguished road
forex trading tips

Hi,
is buying and selling the foreign currencies of different countries. It has a similarity with stock trading in that the foreign currencies behave like shares of the currency institutions of the countries. Like stock prices, these also move up and down with time-dependent volatility.It is possible to buy a currency low, buy long and sell short another high currency. It needs meticulous pursuit of the exchange rates of currencies you want to trade.

One needs to keep up a continuous scrutiny of the trajectory every particular currency vis-