Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Online Business and Marketing > Other Marketing Strategies
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 10-26-2009, 12:24 AM

strosdegoz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to strosdegoz Send a message via Yahoo to strosdegoz Send a message via Skype™ to strosdegoz
How to get tons of Twitter Followers FREE

Here i will explain as the title says How to get lots of twitter followers for FREE, this is actually pretty easy and it only takes 5 minutes using both different methods that i will describe below.

I am writing this because after getting interested in getting Twitter Followers i found a program that gave me a few dozens followers in just days, i went from having 93 followers to few hundreds and then i paid for a $1usd 14 Days Trial which gave me even more followers but at the end of the 14 Days i would need to pay $37/month which is insane because i can really make good money with that amount of money monthly, for example check this.

What all this Twitter Followers programs actually do is that they start to follow members on autopilot and some of those members follow you back just because you followed them, so why would you pay for a software to follow people? Did you know that you can follow people yourself, basically about 100 - 200 in 5 - 10 minutes? Well yes you can and that way you can get tons of followers and then just remove those that are not following you so you don't get 1,000 followers and following 10,000. I will explain the details how to do so.

After you get your ton of followers you can start to send bunch of tweets in order to get some traffic to your website, a great way is to send messages to all of your new followers with your main website link, this way you can generate traffic without even notice, there is a tool for this too.

So there are two different ways to do this 1) Manual Follow and 2) Automatic Follow!

Lets start with #2...... Nah, lets start with #1 :P
1) To manually get tons of followers you need to some daily work for just about 3 minutes.
Here are the steps :
1- Look for someone that has a tons of followers or following ().
2- Click on Followers / Following and the list of followers will now load, just click on the follow Icon on the right of each member, there are about 20 members per page and a page will take you around 30 seconds or less.
3- Click on Next and do the same with the next page, do this until you follow around 100 new members and you are done. Thats it, Voila, next day you will notice that you have some new followers, repeat all the steps about and get follow another 100 and so on.
4- Now you want to remove all of those that you are following but they are not following you. For this you can use this amazing tool its called (If twitter Karma is not working use this one ). Go there log in and click on Following Only, you will get a list of all the members that you are following (green arrow) click on check all and then on "Bulk unFollow" and thats it.

Now #2 is at least 10 times easier and good #1 is very easy.
2) How to get tons of twitter followers automatically, follow the steps below :
1- I can't post the tool here because its against their TOS but you can google "Twitter Friend Adder" or "Phoenix Twitter Desktop Friend Adder" both are the same tool.
2- Run this program and click on "Friend Adder"
3- Fill up your Twitter login details and in the Keywords add something like "Twitter", "Money" or anything you like.
4- Add the amount of friends you want to add, i normally add 300 but you can start with 100 because a Twitter account can only grow 10% of its own size daily or else it will be suspended. Thats it, now repeat Step #4 on the first option. (If twitter Karma is not working use this one )

Bonus #3
How to automatically send a Direct Message to all of your new followers, this is a great way to generate more traffic on autopilot with just the work that you already did.

Go to this website .
Register and check the Direct Messages option there you will find a tab where you can put your automatic messages to be sent to new followers on AutoPilot without having to make 1 single click ever. BTW you can join for FREE.
--
This is as simple as it gets!
Now you too can have a twitter account with thousands of followers just like others and it will take only 3 minutes / day, to do it.

Any suggestions or want to contact me?
Leave a comment.

If you liked this tutorial please follow me on and visit and consider make a living online by joining me in some of the Long Term business opportunities that i promote.

Regards
Strosdegoz