Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Investing - Markets, Real Estate and Trading > Stock Markets and Trading > General Stock Trading Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 04-20-2009, 10:26 AM

ladybee is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up I lose $1562.99 to STOCK MARKET...

Well i have been Searching for an investment Company to Put Some 2k Buck but could not found one, So i fix half the money into STOCK to my greatest Surprise what do i get in STOCK market ,after three weeks $0.00 Balance, which make me almost dead
Still I was introduce in FundsWide an investment company in Warsaw, Poland , by my Uncle Wilson, in the year 2007 Sept 6th, When they were Still doing business only offline, So we went to their office and i register as an Account holder and invest $850, the returns % per day was 0.85 daily i get from my investment, and it was okay with me Since STOCK MARKET was as BAD as i think after ripping me off mind $1562.99, But with Fundswide i have make back my Lose money and still making more profit, it the only investment company i have Invest on Trading my STOCK for me and Also Giving me my % return Daily, And the Good News Today is that they are online NOW....and they are accepting Liberty reserve payment system method, So i went to their office and change my Investment detail for Online Login and my investment was fund into my online account Instantly in their Office, Since then it easy for me to check my Earnings, Withdrawals, Balance history and they pay me instantly after making withdraw request to my liberty reserve account, am really happy that's why am spreading the news, check their Website and they are even giving $5 Sign-up Bonus
it's really good eveything is Free TODAY in Fundswide, Back then i register to JOIN FundsWide with $25 and i also Use to pay 2% bank transfer fess and monthly Fees but Now everything is FREE, Totally Free and even Giving out Free $5 Sign-Up Bonus.. Check them Out

If you need proof of my Earning Email me on { }