Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Online Business and Marketing > Online Business Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 08-12-2007, 06:06 PM

tom321 is on a distinguished road
How does ebay business work?

Who here has an ebay store? What are the basics steps to building one of these? It seems I've never been able to start one but I know people have made a killing from selling things on ebay.

Could someone explain how to sell products and list them automatically rather than having to spend 20 minutes posting one item at a time every day???

I would also appreciate other basic tips as well.

Thanks
Unread 08-20-2007, 01:57 PM

peppy is on a distinguished road
I don't have an ebay business myself but from what I hear, you can make a lot of money from it. I also don't think you have to sell each product one at a time either nor does it have to be in an auction format.

Even though I've never done any of that stuff before, I know you can auto-list your products on ebay at a set time if you are selling the same exact product. You can also open up a type of shop selling your products. I've seen old relic places or gold prospector shops selling bits of gold and interesting things like that on ebay this way.

It seems like it is like a regular online store, only ebay takes up the cost of the credit card processing and shopping cart features so you don't have to invest in all that extra payment processing charges for the business.

I hope this helps.
Unread 02-28-2009, 02:14 AM

arnold111 is on a distinguished road
Re :

Hi
Your information is really good. Well starting a business and managing it is very hard work and beside all these good management is very important. If all these are together then it will be easy to have a good business.
All the best!!!

Unread 12-03-2009, 05:10 AM

Robert54 is on a distinguished road
The key to a successful eBay selling is simple -- Sell products that people actually want.

Unread 12-15-2009, 10:00 AM

alamest is on a distinguished road
If you know how to sell other affiliate products than ebay is just the exact to do,

You can promote by making an website bringing targeted traffic from PPC or from seo or from social network and this how you make money online..

If you are making money with affiliate programs than do the exact thing with ebay, but I don't suggest you to start with ebay because ebay has losed some repudiation..

I hope you understand what I am trying to say about ebay program
Unread 06-04-2010, 12:53 PM

Shoaibpak is on a distinguished road
You can earn a lot by selling on ebay but you'll have to know how to do it. There are many websites that can help you.

Last edited by Shoaibpak : 06-07-2010 at 04:51 AM.
Unread 08-11-2010, 04:10 AM

NewHyipGirl is on a distinguished road
I have the experience with this kind of business and i want to admit that before reaching the success it took me many efforts and energy! to start your own business is very difficult but if you desire this, you will succeed!
Unread 08-11-2010, 08:53 AM

Nicholas_B is on a distinguished road
there are alot of great stores on ebay and Robert has nit the nail on the head, make sure its something sell-a-ble, the store is to navigate and all info is displayed.
Unread 08-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Administrator

Big Money has disabled reputation
One of the toughest things about selling on eBay is the outrageous fees.

For example, if you are selling 20,000 coins using an eBay store, you will have to pay $300 per month just for the store, then $0.03 per item to be listed for 7 days ($600 every 7 days with 20,000 items) plus a 12% final value fees.

eBay is great for customer volume but if you want to make some big profits, look into newer sites like , which is an alternative to eBay for coins specifically. All this place charges is 2% final value fee and that's it, all products can be listed for free and you can make a lot of money selling coins or putting them on auctions.

The point is, eBay is very tough because they take so much of the profit away in fees and makes it virtually useless to run a business off of eBay.