Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Online Business and Marketing > Make Money Online
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 11-17-2009, 05:40 PM

CashMaker77 is on a distinguished road
Smile Making money doing nothing

There was a lot talk about making money here, and on many other forums on Internet. I decided first time to post here :) until now I was just reading, learning etc. In most cases I fail into vernture called "making money online". What I learned is, that it is posible to make money online, but no way that is easy as it looks like. There is no e-book or e-course which will make you rich in 30 or 60 days. There is a lot of hard work, learning, again hard work, again working and so on. I was trying to make money online for almost 1 years before i realy started to make some money online, and then in last year I quit my day time job so I am living just from online incomes. Today I have own sites, and 2 online shops, but that is talk for some other time...

Now I wanted to tell to all who are trying to make money on Internet, that is just like any other business:

1) You need to know what You want to do to make make money
2) You need to know HOW TO DO that to make money

Base is knowledge. So instead of trying cheap trick on making money doing this or thet, educate, I can give You start points, just to feel what you can do, and how You can to that online for some or good money. After few years you can be in phase where I am now and that is some kind of making money from nothing, or in english: living from passive online incomes. Start reading fact like , which describes where 90% people fails, but also read some funny stuffs on real or , but like I said 50% are funny and other 50% of 'doing nothing' ways can really make some money but You can't live with that amount, and that is not serious business.

I hope that this will help all beginners in make money online world...
Unread 11-19-2009, 06:39 AM

softtalk is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

...great info!

It's not true that everyone fails to earn instantly and every ebook is of nothing worth!

Even I do believe that anyone can earn instantly without reading any ebook or following any GURU, if one has the very basic knowledge of computing and marketing.

Actually, people fail to earn money online because of searching for quick and automated ways to make money overnight. It's their fault, not of ebook nor of any Guru.
Unread 03-01-2010, 07:43 AM

miti88 is on a distinguished road
and 3) You have to work on it, to realise.
Some luky peoples may earn a lot of mony doing nothing... But you can't be sure if you will.
If you realy want to get rich, you must learn and work
Unread 04-14-2010, 02:31 PM

Goldie's Goods is on a distinguished road
*4) Invest in all spheres of our daily life and shall we grow.

Today You Are, Tomorrows Future
Unread 05-26-2010, 02:29 AM

Shoaibpak is on a distinguished road
I also realized that if you want to make money online you will have to work for it. However, nice info.

Last edited by Shoaibpak : 06-04-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Unread 06-19-2010, 10:18 AM

kgloh23 is on a distinguished road
There are a lot of way of making money, and making money online is possible but it same as others business as well, not a rocket science. It cannot make money in short time and with no effort make to it.
There are a lot of SCAM, but many of the product not SCAM. All we get and learn must be apply and take action. It take time to build traffic and sell. Don't just judge a product is a SCAM just because we didn't take action and put effort on it.