Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Investing - Markets, Real Estate and Trading > Stock Markets and Trading > General Stock Trading Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 10-14-2009, 10:23 AM

MPrime is on a distinguished road
STOCKS 101

Hey to everyone!

Was searching through the forum and for some reason couldn't find one thread that would cover it all with stocks. So, therefore, I want to dedicate this thread to stocks and the stock market alone that would cover it all.

Lately, though the market is notorious for bankrupting the American populous as well as the Canadian market a bit, no matter what, I understand the true power behind it and see no fear of investing in it as long as you know what you are doing.

I have my portfolio for years already and I'm more than satisfied with the results, but I'm in constant search of anything better.

I'm in the search for a website that would contain the best educational tools for investing in the stock market and have (seems that I can only dream of this one) its own private fund with a portfolio of great stocks. I'm on the search for quite a while, and I sincerely hope my endless hours of life spent researching will be paid off. It's just that there comes a point in time when you simply want to enjoy life and forget worrying about your savings and money.
That's why now more than ever I want to devote my life to the things I love doing (I'm a musician) and trust my money to pro's that know that they are doing.

The thread is about stocks: share experiences and such, and if any of you know of any website that has it all just as described earlier (or something similar) would be very grateful. Thank you!