Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Forum Community Discussions and Announcements > Big Money Discussions > General Discussion and Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 11-03-2007, 04:58 AM

subhamoy is on a distinguished road
New Business Idea

Hello friends,

I'm over it... I'm over the some top secret business idea approach.

I was looking at a few web sites on the weekend, and I saw a number of business ideas that were covered in terms such as
Unread 11-23-2007, 05:46 PM

peppy is on a distinguished road
Interesting post. I actually do affiliate business myself as it seems the easiest.
Unread 01-19-2009, 05:15 AM

Yogesh is on a distinguished road
Small business forums are a great place for networking business professionals and entrepreneurs, even wannabe entrepreneurs, to get free business advice, tips, and tricks. It is an easy way for people with business questions to seek advice from the online business community. And, people are always willing to help and answer any questions that you may have. I've been using online business forums for a while now, not only to seek business advice but also just to browse and read through interesting topics. Scroll to the bottom of this article for a link to the best internet business forum.

Here are some of the most popular topics being discussed in online business:

Joining a Board of Trade or Chamber of Commerce - Most cities have a Board of Trade or Chamber of Commerce and there are good discussions about how a small business owner can use it to promote their businesses, to network with other entrepreneurs, and learn about local trade laws/zoning/issues. A Board of Trade can be utilized by many business professionals, including real estate brokers, insurance brokers, office equipment salespeople, lawyers, accountants, architects, engineers, financial planners, website designers, customs brokers, sales consultants, and general contractors.

New Business Ideas - Small business forums are a great way to bounce your new business ideas off of fellow entrepreneurs. Sometimes this is a great place to start to see if your idea will fly before investing time and money into a new venture or startup. Browsing through current topics in the forums I see new business idea topics such as vending businesses, Chinese exporting, online businesses, tourism industry, lottery & gambling businesses, landscaping businesses, carpet cleaning businesses, nursing agency businesses, and health supplement businesses.
Sales & Marketing - Sales and marketing is the lifeblood of any small business. Business forums are a great way to learn the sales techniques and tricks of other small business owners. Use it to learn what has worked for other entrepreneurs and use that knowledge to replicate that success. Discussion topics could include internet advertising (including SEO, PPC, and CPM), email advertising, public speaking, business networking, niche markets, elevator pitches, publicity, sponsorships, promotions, product displays, and cold calling.
Unread 07-01-2009, 12:38 AM

Roly Tyrese is on a distinguished road
Forex- An ideal market to invest in

When thinking about various investments, why not to invest in forex . The Forex or Foreign Currency Market has many advantages over other types of investments. Few I am mentioning below:

Highest Liquidity
There is always buyer and seller in Forex market. The Forex market absorbs trading volumes and per trade size which dwarfs the capacity of any other market. On the simplest level, liquidity is a powerful attraction to any investor as it suggest the freedom to enter or exit the market at any time. Forex traders benefit from the ability to respond to breaking news immediately. There is no other market or investments that you can ever make an exit exactly at the time you wish to.

24 Hour Trading
The Forex market is open 24 hours daily. When Asia market is close, the European market start follows by the USA market and continue by Asia market again the next day. Thus, this allows Forex traders to take positions regardless of the hour and locations.

Profit on Bulls and Bears
"Buy low sell high", this is what every investor knows and practising in whatever market. One of the most exciting advantages of Forex trading is the ability to generate profits whether in the bull or bear condition. In the Forex market, apart form buy low sell high, Forex traders can always sell high and then buy back at lower price to generate profit.

High Leverage
In Forex trading, a small margin deposit can control a much larger total contract value. 200 to 1 leverage enable Forex traders to buy or sell $100,000 worth of currencies with $500 margin deposit. It gives Forex traders the ability to make extraordinary profit.

No Commissions or fees
Trading Forex has much lower transaction costs than other investment products, a very important point for active traders.

Free Resource for Forex Trading
There are lot's of online Forex Brokers offer free Demo accounts for potential Forex traders to practice trading. Just register and start demo trading to get feel on Forex trading. Besides that, there are also tonnes of free Forex news made available online, along with Forex charts and other resources. Just make sure you have browse thought all other pages in this site to learn on the essential Forex websites you have to visit for Forex trading.
Unread 11-14-2009, 07:02 AM

alistercook is on a distinguished road
Re:

The best way of making money online without spending a lot money is to be an Affiliate Marketer. You don't need a website nor do you need any products. As an affiliate marketer you will market products for various companies that will pay you a commission for selling their products. So you don't need a website; you don't have to call anyone to sell them a product. You just need to refer people to the site of their interests and earn a commission.

Unread 11-17-2009, 06:06 PM

CashMaker77 is on a distinguished road
Smile

My opinion that best way to on Internet, is passive income from selling ad space to adSense, Chitaka and similar + affiliate on that same pages. Of course it is not very easy to build traffic to Your pages ,but when You do that, combination of those 2 is just killing.
Unread 08-10-2010, 01:14 AM

NewHyipGirl is on a distinguished road
In my opinion, the best way of making money online is article marketing and the creation of your own site! You will work for yourself without great losses!
Unread 08-10-2010, 10:27 PM

PotOfGold is on a distinguished road
There are a lot of ways to make money online. Affiliate Marketing seems to be one of the most popular business online mainly because it's easy. You just have to find the right niche you'll be working on and it should be easy from there forward. You also mentioned home-based work. There are freelance sites out there that offer various services which pays good money. I'm doing and it's been good.

PotOfGold
Unread 08-13-2010, 03:53 AM

If you want to earn money online, it is necessary to try PPC, it is famous now way for the income!
Unread 08-18-2010, 06:04 AM

grace01 is on a distinguished road
hello

hye everyone
this is grace stanley
and i have lots of idea to open new business
i really doing my own business from many years,,,

and i have lots of my internet friends who joined my business

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit:
Unread 08-19-2010, 05:29 AM

medical consultations online give a great chance to earn money!
Unread 08-22-2010, 02:30 PM

grace01, thanks a lot for sharing with your experience, I'll obviously join you!
Unread 08-27-2010, 04:31 AM

What about blogs? Who tried this method of online business?
Unread 08-30-2010, 12:36 PM

If you have your business online, it is better to have your own blog to make your business better, to promote it!